Veena Malik's Dream Of Becoming A Bride Shatters

chaha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Veena Malik's dream of becoming a bride on Indian television has come to an end as Imagine TV has finally announced its closure. The channel officials said that the channel has failed to meet its expectations and won't be able to do any shows. This piece of news has created quite a flutter in the TV industry as the third season of swayamvar- Veena ka Vivah for which all the preparations were already made, will now have to wait.

According to sources, the channel was garnering less TRP's and shows like Zor Ka Jhatka, Jamuna Paar by Rajan Shahi, Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto and many others. People related to the channel have been informed about the development and the cause. The shows will go off air from today and no other show will be taken up from tomorrow re runs will be shown. The channel had dipping TRPs since a long time, the channel used every possible gimmick got the best producers on board but nothing worked in the favour of the channel. A newly launched channel Life Ok also managed to leave Imagine TV behind.

Turner International managing director- South Asia Siddharth Jain said, "Imagine TV has not performed and grown as per expectations. While some programmes delivered satisfactory ratings, overall the channel was unable to achieve the ratings consistency needed to sustain the business and support continued investment. As a result, Turner made the carefully considered decision to cease operations of the channel."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
In ur face,Veena.
Aur marro India jaaney ke liye.
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
HAWW LMFAO, im wondering... God actually helped her be safe from another misery cum bezti! 😳
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lol.. she deserved it!

what's next now.. "Veena ka Pati" ?

Star_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†

ab tou imagine hi band ho raha haiπŸ˜†
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Poor Veena...NOT 🀣
starryeyed.. thumbnail
More like Veena Malik's dream of becoming more famous is shattered, or should I say dream of actually becoming famous πŸ˜†
649486 thumbnail
Hers & Fazal Ur Rehman's hopes have been shattered.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nooo!πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜† I was looking forward to watching it man!πŸ˜’πŸ˜† damn!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† I dont like her but seriously I was looking forward to it.
aanopaari thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
mubarak ho mubarak ho πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰