Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

i have been watching pakistani drama's since the 9th episode of humsafar😆...then i went back and caught up with the ones i had missed...it was my first...but hopefuly not my last...i like that they don't run indefinetely...i am latin american...so was brought up on latin soap operas...and they run for about 6 months...i find that pakistani dramas remind me of latin soap operas that way...and i like that😳

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
since bachpan i guess ainak wala jin lol but dont remember that much about it. Since 2005 onwards i started watching indian dramas as the quality of our dramas had gone down alot but still i kept watching some good ones mostly of faisal qureshi and fahad mustafa...however with time the quality of our dramas improved significantly ...2010 to now and i have only been watching pakistani dramas the likes of daam, dastaan, mera naseeb, QeT,MZZBN,MAQH and humsafar.
the stories in our shows are mostly different from eachother, each one with a powerful message and meaningful dialogues
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i think from more than 12 years ,i have watched Alpha bravo charli ,bandhan ,haqeeqat ,bota from toba tak sing ,rahain ,bulandi,zaib un nisa etc etc .My mom loves our own serials, she is not a fan of SP that's y jab tak we were choty ye sab dekhy 😆 they all were amazing.I watched all classics (DK,tanhayan,unkahi ,) on YT .
But for some time period indian serials became my craze and i stopped watching our own dramas
Than again I started watching HUM tv coz of najia and Dil diya dehleez
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Since the early 90s I think when there was only PTV. I guess from what I remember the earliest one was Dhuaan or Alpha Bravo Charlie.
.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Since around I was 9 maybe! but dont remember first drama :S
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

since childhood i'm watching Pakistani dramas but don't remember the first one!
koolgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
my first PAKISTANI drama was anaa ki chandani mai jaal gaya mera angan dnt remember age...
ruhu123 thumbnail
Meri zaat zarra e benishan was my first drama

ruhu123 thumbnail
when i started pakistani drama i was 18 years old before that i liked indian dramas my first drama was meri zaat zara e benishaan after that i watched lots of drama humsafar daam dastaan mera saaein zindagi dhoop tum ghana saaya bahu rani wafa kaisi kaha ka ishq hai meri unsuni kahani mane na yeh dil main abdul qadir hoon mai nee taire lahoti kuch pyaar ka pagalpan bhi tha akbari asghri sandal etc now i m watching kafir main chand si mata e jaan qissa chaar darvash etc