Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TwilightHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
well i dont remember exactly yar hamesha se he daikh ri hon
aur indian plays tu kuch saal pehlay he daikhna shuru kiye thay aur woh bhi regular nhi
pr pakistani tu hamesha se he

i didn't watch wajood-e-laraib
lgta hy daikhna paray ga ab
kisi ne cousins daikha hy? it was one of my most favorite plays
unfortunately its not available on YT
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
My parents weren't really into watching drama's, infact we would only be allowed tv on special occasions - which is why we rarely got to watch drama's.The only show i actually remember watching till the end and fully comprehending was mehndi. After that i stopped watching pakistani drama's, but came back because of meri zaat and tair-e-lahoti ,and now humsafar :) yet again i am on a break from Pakistani shows, until maybe zindagi gulzar hai. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by InvisibleSmile - 12 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i also stopped watching after marriage...cuz my husband didnt like rona dhona...so i only watched american shows with him..like X files,lost,CSI's...then one day out of boredom and consistent nagging from a friend๐Ÿ˜† i watched MZZBN...i watched the whole drama in 3 days...after that i went and searched for all umera ahmed dramas...watched that...then daam started...etc etc...i have been a pakistani drama addict since then...like good old days.
shivani_gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishna_4ever

same here, I just started watching HUMSAFAR in mid feb and loved it, so then got to some more dramas like Dastaan, Daam, MZZB, all Fawad dramas, did you get all Satrangi episodes as some were missing on YT, so can you tell me where can I get whole Satrangi drama?

i watchd sum of its episodes on utube n d rest on d dailymotion site๐Ÿ˜Š
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: starstruckk

omg, we can agreee on something?!?! ๐Ÿ˜†

but yeah, I LOVEEE Wujood e Laraib. Hadi & Washma were SOOO cute.

I wish that drama was made today, it would have definitely been way bigger. I've seen it 3 times and every time I like it even more.

That drama will always remain special for me..I watched while I was visiting Pakistan, it was Umera Ahmed's first drama as a writer (& I love her work)..& it had both Faisal Qureshi & Fahad Mustafa in it (& theyre both my absolute favs)..plus the romance btwn Washma & Hadi was just so innocent and adorable.

It was still famous because I was in Pakistan at that time & people did watch it quite a lot..but at that time people were so into only Indian dramas that I feel it didn't get the due it deserved..however, it's still a classic for me.

*THUD* omg we do!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿ˜†
yaar if something's really good, people are SUPPOSED to like it and Wujood-e-Laraib is totally something that you cant stay without loving.
I LOVEEE FQ and Fahad, theyre both the most amazing and versatile actors in the industry today, and FQ toh obviously proved that long time ago
i LOVED how Hadi and Washma were so simple and yet so attractive... Sadi was UGHH i dont even know how much we'd cursed him, but believe me, when he came back from the jail, and goes to Washma for apology.. UFF i actually cried for him! ๐Ÿค”... it was THIS touching! Pehle it was all gaaliyaan going to him, but then there was this soft corner for him ๐Ÿ˜†
i hopeee more people watch it, it was supposed to get much more than it did, or something like that we get to see soon!? remake types!? seems impos, but i'd love that.
i agree, thorough Classic, and i think not just you, everyone who's seen it shall agree ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Zoya2550 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
don't remember exactly what my 1st drama was, but I guess..it was ainak wala jin on PTV ,,, when I was 5 or 6 years old ๐Ÿ˜† hahaha it was a joke my 1st drama that i remember was dhoop kinaray ...
๐Ÿ˜†
chandni95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The first Pakistani Drama I watched was Alpha Bravo Charlie, when I wasn't even 8!!!! That was when I went to Pakistan with my family, in 1998, but of course I don't remember the story, coz I was too young to understand it properly ๐Ÿ˜† .

In 1999 ( I think ) Prime Tv was launched in France ๐Ÿฅณ. At that time, my parents obliged us to watch Pak Dramas, coz they wanted us to speak a good Urdu. So we were all glued to TV everyday at 8pm sharp!! We watched Uroosa, Bandhan, Chhaon, Dhoowan, Tanhaiyan, Dhoop Kinarey, Hawaaein, Ainak wala Jinnโ€ฆ.the classics.

Then came Boota From Tooba Taek Singh, Aadha Chehra, Raahein, Ain Ishq, Mehndi, Landa Bazaar, and so so many moreโ€ฆ. We slowly got bored ๐Ÿฅฑโ€ฆ Until a different story was aired : "Tum Kahan, Hum Kahan" ๐Ÿ˜

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FKYPy6bM6M[/YOUTUBE]

We were again glued to TV, and to soaps ๐Ÿคขโ€ฆ it's an ADDICTION : Tere Pehloo Mein, Kuch Kahi Ankahi, Meri Adhoori Mohabbat, in short, all soaps that aired on Geotv...

Four years ago, I started watching Indian soapsโ€ฆ it was a nice change, but it didn't last long; and I came back to Pakistani Dramas with MZZBN, and Khuda Aur Mohabbatโ€ฆbut I haven't stopped Indian soaps...

Now I've re-watched Dhoop Kinarey, just watched Humsafar ๐Ÿ˜ , I'm watching Maat, and will start Mataa-e-Jaan soon Insh'Allah

-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i don't rmr since when my family mostly watch Pakistani serialz as far i rmr i use to watch ainak wala jinn when i was 4 to 5 yearz old so basically watching Pakistani dramaz since my childhood
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

*THUD* omg we do!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿ˜†
yaar if something's really good, people are SUPPOSED to like it and Wujood-e-Laraib is totally something that you cant stay without loving.
I LOVEEE FQ and Fahad, theyre both the most amazing and versatile actors in the industry today, and FQ toh obviously proved that long time ago
i LOVED how Hadi and Washma were so simple and yet so attractive... Sadi was UGHH i dont even know how much we'd cursed him, but believe me, when he came back from the jail, and goes to Washma for apology.. UFF i actually cried for him! ๐Ÿค”... it was THIS touching! Pehle it was all gaaliyaan going to him, but then there was this soft corner for him ๐Ÿ˜†
i hopeee more people watch it, it was supposed to get much more than it did, or something like that we get to see soon!? remake types!? seems impos, but i'd love that.
i agree, thorough Classic, and i think not just you,
everyone who's seen it shall agree ๐Ÿ˜ณ

yepp, even the background music they had for the drama was very good. It would give me goosebumps at times. Even Adnan Siddiqui was really good..Washma's life within that drama was one sad life, I really felt bad for her character throughout.

For those who haven't watched this drama, please do..it's Umera Ahmed (the writer who wrote for Meri Zaat Zarre Benishaan) first drama as a writer..and the actors within it did a fabulous job as well.

Here's the promo:

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
the background musiccc
AAAHHH kiya yaad dilaadiya ๐Ÿ˜
LOL, im now looking up youtube for it, it'd give me goosebumps too! ๐Ÿ˜ณ just awesome. Oh, my 2nd pakistani celebrity crushhh... Adnan Siddiqui, he was quite impressive i was so excited to see his story with Washma
and now that aapne topic cher diya hai, imma watch the whole serial all over again ๐Ÿ˜†

BTW, uve got to change the topic's name ๐Ÿ˜†
Both of us talk a lottt! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†