Posted: 12 years ago
Alpha bravo Charlie...

After that,there was no turning back..

maha_femir4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

oh i think FOREVER!

our houses have always been open to Paki/American serials more than Indian serials... i dunno, but even i think my first serial was Boota From Tooba Taek Singh πŸ€” FQ i remember i dunno Alpha Bravo Charlie usse pehle ka hai ya baad? and Bandhan? so i dont remember my FIRST serial, but jab PTV tha sirf, toh i remember, we used to watch shows πŸ˜†

true even now all my phopos watch ptv onlyπŸ˜†
aanopaari thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i am watching pakistani shows from childhood and first show i watched was ainak wala jinπŸ˜ƒ
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Since childhood .. but left watching them in between because of indian shows.. then started watching them again when Malaal, MZZBN were on air
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The first i ever watched was Mehndi.. I don't remember at what age.. but I was a kid and didn't understand much.

But one I do remember was Tere Pehlo Mein... I just to hate dramas (I only knew about pak dramas then) and I hated them.. (except Mehndi I didn't remember it then, but klater I re--watched it and I remembered watching it sometime before) but then I watched TPM in 2007 I guess.. and I got addicted. Ever since then, I've been watching dramas all because of Sarah Chudary and TPM. :)

krishna_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivani_gupta

m another indian joining d group...😊 i have watched dhoop kinarey on youtube...bt humsafar ws first ever pakistani drama which i followed religiously n after that i watchd d online episodes of dastaan, satrangi,jutt n bond, akbhari asghari..n kuch pyaar ka...n fawad's telefilms...n nw m watching mat-e- jaan...to be honest i have grown up watchng indian dramas bt nw dey seem to be boring( no doubt dere are few shws which are gud n dere were some shws i used to be crazy abt bt HUMSAFAR is more dan just being crazy..its a classic to me nn will always be )...n above all pakistani dramas are episodic which is the top most thng i like abt dese dramas...one thng i liked abt abt humsafar is the subtle n mature romance...without shwng the hugs n other gestures of romance...d whole team presented a beautiful love story in d most simple way...it has made my belief more stronger dat even today dis kind of love story does exist...πŸ‘

same here, I just started watching HUMSAFAR in mid feb and loved it, so then got to some more dramas like Dastaan, Daam, MZZB, all Fawad dramas, did you get all Satrangi episodes as some were missing on YT, so can you tell me where can I get whole Satrangi drama?
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well i dunno since wn i started watching but all i know is tht i grew up watching Paki dramas...its like thr wasnt a specific start...dun remember first drama but i think it was Patchar ki chaon mein...has anyone watched tht??
i dunno which came first but the dramas which i watched long ago were Alif Noon, Bandhan , ABC , Chaandi Raatein , Pehla Pyaar ( Loved itt) n many moree
Edited by Rabz_14 - 12 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
For those who have just started watching Pakistani dramas, I'd also suggest Faisal Qureshi dramas.. He's such an awesome actor. 90% of his work is pretty substantial..Wujood E Laraib, Harjae, Ooper Gori Ka Makaan are some of the other FQ dramas that I absolutely love. Everyone has seen Meri Zaat so there's no point in mentioning that one anymore. πŸ˜†
Edited by starstruckk - 12 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
ufff Wujood-e-Laraib was AMAZINGG! 😍
for me it was a revival, that time, sadly that time a lot of good serials werent coming... but i can NEVERRR get bored of WeL! it was just EPIC! saw it like 4 - 5 times, and am as excited as ever whilst watching it! 😳
LOVED Hadi and Washma! 😳
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

ufff Wujood-e-Laraib was AMAZINGG! 😍

for me it was a revival, that time, sadly that time a lot of good serials werent coming... but i can NEVERRR get bored of WeL! it was just EPIC! saw it like 4 - 5 times, and am as excited as ever whilst watching it! 😳
LOVED Hadi and Washma! 😳

omg, we can agreee on something?!?! πŸ˜†

but yeah, I LOVEEE Wujood e Laraib. Hadi & Washma were SOOO cute.

I wish that drama was made today, it would have definitely been way bigger. I've seen it 3 times and every time I like it even more.

That drama will always remain special for me..I watched while I was visiting Pakistan, it was Umera Ahmed's first drama as a writer (& I love her work)..& it had both Faisal Qureshi & Fahad Mustafa in it (& theyre both my absolute favs)..plus the romance btwn Washma & Hadi was just so innocent and adorable.

It was still famous because I was in Pakistan at that time & people did watch it quite a lot..but at that time people were so into only Indian dramas that I feel it didn't get the due it deserved..however, it's still a classic for me.