Since when have you been watching Pakistani dramas

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So, how long have you guys been watching Pakistani dramas & what was the first drama you guys watched?

I've been watching Pakistani dramas ever since I was around 9 years old..& the first drama I watched was Boota from Toba Tek Singh . πŸ˜†
Edited by starstruckk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I have watched both Indian and Pakistan dramas, you know best of the both worlds, I used to watch dramas with mom 😍 whenever she got free time from her job, and she loved Pakistani dramas, she has seen all the 80-90 famous Pak dramas it was a craze for Pak drama in India at that time, I started to watch dramas when I was 11, I wasent allowed before that πŸ˜† My first drama was Ain Ishq, if someone remember it
Edited by Ash_Smash - 12 years ago
sania_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I started watching Pakistani dramas recently. I never gave them a chance before because I thought they would be like the never ending indian dramas. πŸ˜†The first Pakistani drama I watched was Meri zaat zarra e benishan and I watched it during the summer.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I don't remember exactly what my 1st drama was, but I guess..it was Hawayein or Zaib-un-Nisa when I as 8 or 9 πŸ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

I have watched both Indian and Pakistan dramas, you know best of the both worlds, I used to watch dramas with mom 😍 whenever she got free time from her job, and she loved Pakistani dramas, she has seen all the 80-90 famous Pak dramas it was a craze for Pak drama in India at that time, I started to watch dramas when I was 11, I wasent allowed before that πŸ˜† My first drama was Ain Ishq, if someone remember it

thats nice, so you're Indian, right?

Did your mom follow Humsafar & did she like it? (I'm asking about Humsafar as you've followed it yourself)

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

thats nice, so you're Indian, right?

Did your mom follow Humsafar & did she like it? (I'm asking about Humsafar as you've followed it yourself)

My mother is half Indian and half french, yea some Indian ..Ohhh yes she loved HSπŸ˜†
krishna_4ever thumbnail
I just started watching Pakistani dramas since last month, it happened accidentally that I was watching something on youtube and saw HUMSAFAR, then ..., so its my first one. I watch some indian dramas (discontinue after some episodes) but a great bollywood and SRK fan.
Edited by krishna_4ever - 12 years ago
shivani_gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

My mother is half Indian and half french, yea some Indian ..Ohhh yes she loved HSπŸ˜†

m another indian joining d group...😊 i have watched dhoop kinarey on youtube...bt humsafar ws first ever pakistani drama which i followed religiously n after that i watchd d online episodes of dastaan, satrangi,jutt n bond, akbhari asghari..n kuch pyaar ka...n fawad's telefilms...n nw m watching mat-e- jaan...to be honest i have grown up watchng indian dramas bt nw dey seem to be boring( no doubt dere are few shws which are gud n dere were some shws i used to be crazy abt bt HUMSAFAR is more dan just being crazy..its a classic to me nn will always be )...n above all pakistani dramas are episodic which is the top most thng i like abt dese dramas...one thng i liked abt abt humsafar is the subtle n mature romance...without shwng the hugs n other gestures of romance...d whole team presented a beautiful love story in d most simple way...it has made my belief more stronger dat even today dis kind of love story does exist...πŸ‘
maha_femir4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmm my first pakistani dram was AINAK WALA JIN ill be 5-6 at that time lol. and now when humsafar started thats my second drama luved it!!
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
oh i think FOREVER!
our houses have always been open to Paki/American serials more than Indian serials... i dunno, but even i think my first serial was Boota From Tooba Taek Singh πŸ€” FQ i remember i dunno Alpha Bravo Charlie usse pehle ka hai ya baad? and Bandhan? so i dont remember my FIRST serial, but jab PTV tha sirf, toh i remember, we used to watch shows πŸ˜†