Isn't Jaago Pakistan Jaago over the top? VB Note on pag

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Heelloo hellloo..
Okay soo I loveee Fahad Mustafa.. he is my most fav Pakistani tv actor.. but morning show is not his cup of tea.. yesterday i was watching the vatta satta episode.. how much drama does he do man 😆 makes me laugh..the music at the back, his expressions as if he's acting.. the mean smile in the middle of a serious discussion.. Come on Fahad.. Be natural.. he is such a natural actor I don't know what happens to him when he is doing the morning show.. he changes to a complete different person especially on the serious topics/discussions.. He is funny sometimes that's when he is at his best..Other than that he does too much drama..😆
And ohhh why does he cry so much?? he cries at a drop of a hat.. I have never seen a male host crying so much as him.. If he is soo sensitive quit doing morning show my friend..😆 I don't know if he uses glycerin or he naturally cries.. he was crying so much talking about his sister some episodes back.. they had to take a break..like he doesnt cry dhaare maar maar ke but he has tears right on his eye rim.. I know if there is a serious topic Fahad will cry.. me and my mom were watching it and as soon as the girl/guest starts crying we go ab yeh royee ga..😆😆 and he did have tears he took a break.. didnt even say he needs a break he signaled the people..😆
Okay so moral of the story is that I think he over does the show.. When Kiran was there she hardly used to say anything.. he did all the talking and now that he does the show alone.. he is wayy too dramatic.. personally i don't find men making a good morning show host even if it's someone i LOWEEE like Fahad Mustafa..😆 not being sexist here but Ladies do a better morning show.. So Fahad my friend quit the morning show and do some more dramas.. he hardly does any tv shows now..
what do you guys think? you don't like him.. Bash away.. I'm not a crazy fan girl..😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
agree he is such a good actor and still very young, why has he stopped doing dramas? its good he tried hosting and all but i really miss him in dramas :(
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nida--

agree he is such a good actor and still very young, why has he stopped doing dramas? its good he tried hosting and all but i really miss him in dramas :(

I miss him in dramas too.. I read his interview he said he hardly has time to any more dramas.. but he keeps looking for good scripts.. Bhaiyya morning show chor de...😆
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
never liked his morning show.. way too over the top.. actually i dont like any of the morning shows..
Pulwa have you seen Karachi Nights with Komal Rizvi?? its a weekly show .. though komal goes a bit OTT.. but overall its a nice show.. better than all the morning craps..
Edited by Usman. - 12 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i dont even have the patience to go thru the whole post, erm, is there 1 little thing you dont have problems with!? :|
YOU freakin have a problem with EVERYTHING in the world! 😳
and now ull report me like a baby because everyone can have their own opinion and right to like/dislike stuff, but thats exactly what im doing!
LOLL ohh you probably have a problem because fahad respects and likes fawad and has called the Humsafar crew in the show a lot of times, ehh?!
its like Humsafar is your chirr! :P 🤣
but hate it or love it, u cant ignore it! 😎 <-- Maha 😆 ;)

oh, and u better not mind me saying all that and bringing humsafar in, cz I CAN VOICE my opinions out and aaj kal opinions main sirf Humsafar hai, if u could start CHATTING with literally anyone and everyone of ur friends in threads, then i could SURELY do this! 😛
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

never liked his morning show.. way to over the top.. actually i dont like any of the morning shows..

Pulwa have you seen Karachi Nights with Komal Rizvi?? its a weekly show .. though komal goes a bit OTT.. but overall its a nice show.. better than all the morning craps..

No.. what channel??

People assume things like crazy ehh.. so funny..How hard is it for you to read that i like Fahad Mustafa?? 😕

Yeah I have a problem with everything.. what's your problem in that? How old are you like 2? and BTW who are you to question me? Fahad calls Humsafar team in the show so i have a chir with him.. LOL LOL LOL.. hillariousss..Love it or hate it you can't ignore my posts ehh??
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
Innocent_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Agree, waisai to i don't like any of the morning shows, bht wailai log hain, subah subah uth k chalai atai hain aur koi kaam nhi jaisai, aur jb koi topic nhi milta to soial issues p program strt hojatai hain...Fahad is one of my fav actr, but not liking him in te morning show bnot with kiran neither alone...he better quit the show n comes back to drama...we want to see him doing acting not hosting...

Karachi Nights with Komal Rizvi airs on Iplus or Aplus...plus ata hai chnnel main itna i know

Edited by Innocent_eyes - 12 years ago
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Pulwasha: Hi.. interesting topic LOL.. I am personally not a big fan of the morning show things.. haha Fahad hosts the show alone now? Yeh tou hona hi tha.. the girl used to look like a piece of furniture before too if im not too wrong.. poorey show mein uske sirf 2-3 jumle hote they.. I think he's a good actor but host not so much.. he needs to quit.
the geo waali host shaista seems to be the most boring.. she looks like she's sleeping with her eyes closed.. nida yasir hosting the ary show seems okay , seems too over-enthusiastic which is i guess the norm for morning shows looks very fake i think...

MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: howzzat

@Pulwasha: Hi.. interesting topic LOL.. I am personally not a big fan of the morning show things.. haha Fahad hosts the show alone now? Yeh tou hona hi tha.. the girl used to look like a piece of furniture before too if im not too wrong.. poorey show mein uske sirf 2-3 jumle hote they.. I think he's a good actor but host not so much.. he needs to quit.
the geo waali host shaista seems to be the most boring.. she looks like she's sleeping with her eyes closed.. nida yasir hosting the ary show seems okay , seems too over-enthusiastic which is i guess the norm for morning shows looks very fake i think...

he he..Thank You howzzat..😆 I hear you my friend.. never liked Shaista.. she thinks she is something ehh.. You are so right about Kiran.. she was a piece of furniture.. the sofa they sit on had more to do than her..😆 I guess good for her she left.. about time Fahad makes his exit too.. I really like him as an actor.. he should do more dramas.. Nida is okayish.. better among the current ones..

I'm not a fan either but I watch them If they have some interesting guests 😳

Originally posted by: Innocent_eyes

Agree, waisai to i don't like any of the morning shows, bht wailai log hain, subah subah uth k chalai atai hain aur koi kaam nhi jaisai, aur jb koi topic nhi milta to soial issues p program strt hojatai hain...Fahad is one of my fav actr, but not liking him in te morning show bnot with kiran neither alone...he better quit the show n comes back to drama...we want to see him doing acting not hosting...

Karachi Nights with Komal Rizvi airs on Iplus or Aplus...plus ata hai chnnel main itna i know

koi sa bhi plus nahi aata mere paas..😆 Thanks for the info..
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

i dont even have the patience to go thru the whole post, erm, is there 1 little thing you dont have problems with!? :|

YOU freakin have a problem with EVERYTHING in the world! 😳
and now ull report me like a baby because everyone can have their own opinion and right to like/dislike stuff, but thats exactly what im doing!
LOLL ohh you probably have a problem because fahad respects and likes fawad and has called the Humsafar crew in the show a lot of times, ehh?!
its like Humsafar is your chirr! :P 🤣
but hate it or love it, u cant ignore it! 😎 <-- Maha 😆 ;)

oh, and u better not mind me saying all that and bringing humsafar in, cz I CAN VOICE my opinions out and aaj kal opinions main sirf Humsafar hai, if u could start CHATTING with literally anyone and everyone of ur friends in threads, then i could SURELY do this! 😛

Note: Everyone Is Allowed to post their opinions/likes/dislikes.
Why to create havoc in forum by targetting eachother? We do realize that not everyone loves the same actors as others and some probably don't like any actors at all. But, that does not mean we start attacking eachother?
I request you to be a little considerate of other people's opinions and do not post insulting or Harsh posts. Express your opinions in a timely fashion so that the atmosphere or the forum remains harmonious. Please refrain yourself from using expressions or language in posts that are considered foul, hateful or are in any way discriminatory.