FAWAD---My Humsafar :D *- PIC Added on Page 2-*

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
okayyy soo i STILL cantt believe itt but yesss...me n my Family were reallyy reallyy sadd coz we were going bak to Asutraliaa n Fawad aur humsafar tou mind me tha hi nai...at LAHORE Airport we were booking our luggage n suddenly a guy passed by meee n i thought...yeeh tou Fawad lagta hai... next second i was like haaan ye Fawadd hi haiii!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ he was holding Ayaan n was wid his wife...OMG i cudnt believe my eyes!!! i said achaa theek hai wohi hai but my mum n sis were lykk OMG Asherr!! even my 10 yr old brother Ayaan got excited coz he watches Humsafar ๐Ÿ˜ƒ woo wahan apna baggage claim kerwarha thaa aur koi itnaa khaas us se mil bhi nai raha tha...soo we went wid my dad...n yes i knw its sooo stupid , idiotic n dumbb off mee but my sis n bro took one pic wid himm n i didntt welll wo alreadyy itna speciall hum se mil raha tha coz aur koi bhi nai usse mil raha thaa so it looked a bit odd too...my dad talked to him๐Ÿ˜› n i was standing there totallyy Blank!!! im kinda shy girl n not soo confident soo i wass just stading theree n i cudnt stop staring him๐Ÿ˜ saw him Live for the firstt tymm...didnt even take a pic..but im glad tht my siblings did!!
my dad said tht my kids watch u show n we r frm Aussie n was grateful...my dad told him tht his sons name is also Ayaan n Fawad smiled n said to his son " ohh Ayaan meet Ayaan๐Ÿ˜ณ" Awww.. n thn he was wid us during the customs clearance n thn we didnt see him aft tht not even in the plane but whn we got out of the plane at Bangkok Airport..He was Standing there wearing Asher waale galssesss๐Ÿ˜ soo he wasss in my flighttt!! but just till Bangkok as we had a transit stay thr
dunnoo if i shud havee posted this butt i reallyyy wanted too share this wid u all especiallyy wid my Humsafar AT friendzzz!!!
Edited by Rabz_14 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh woww, that's awesome! luckkkyyy you!

By the way, how was his wife? like what was her reaction to the attention Fawad received?
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
*In shock*
Wow.
So lucky, that you at-least got to see him in REAL.

The only celebrity I've managed to meet is Jana Malik, and boy was that ever one stupid experience.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
*Jaw drop*
Rabz, woh safar ab tumhein hamesha yaad rahega ๐Ÿ˜†
Rabz, you saw him?! What an experience! And it's completely understandable you went blank. Who wouldn't?
Fawad seems sweet enough but how was his wife? I mean did she mind the attention? Or was she all cool about it? And his cute little son...was he all ok with being introduced to unknown people? Sorry for all the questions. ๐Ÿ˜† It's ok if you don't have anwers to them.
However I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with all of us. ๐Ÿค—
ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
m in shockkk too..
u lucky girl rabia...in excitement u forgot to take his pic...

try posting the one ur siblings took..just edit ur siblings and post...
wowww:)
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
woww! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
now THAT is amazinggg!
Congrats Afsheeen! ๐Ÿค—
LOL i can understand, im sortof shy too! :P
How was he talkin?! didnt you even greet him!? :O
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ohhh.. its really amazing.. u r such a lucky one..
i wish i meet him.. wel love fawad.. he is really good person in nature...
Rabz_14 thumbnail
yeaaa well i am quite luckyyy i guess..
Mona , starstruckk n everyone else...well yea i also wanted to tell u guys abt his wife but thn i thought it'll keep going onnn...lol

soo his wife...well Fawad was reallyyy sweet..whn we asked for a pic he was lyk yeah sure sure..even though he was bzy doing smthing imp at tht tym...but his wife's behaviour was quite wierd... she was standing away frm him n i kept looking at her whn some ppl came to meet Fawad n honestly speaking she didnt even smile for once..no offense but i didnt find her friendly infact mujhe tou lag raha tha ke HS ki popularity ke baad wo Fawad ke liye aur insecure hogai hai ๐Ÿ˜† she had this weird expression on her face..n ayaan seemed shy just lyk other kids...
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Here you go everyone!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Rabz_14 - 12 years ago