Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@ meephs Bye !!

@Maha Hi and bye!
I'm going abhi. will come back in a while!

shivani_gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i just luvd fawad's face when he ws remembering d rain scene...awww☺️ n d way he broke down with tears rolling out of his eyes...😭😭 n felt kinda relieved after watching fareeda in dat situation..she deserves...n our saru jaani...she died...when she said gudnyt mamma...i ws thnking dat ye to final gudnyt hai iska...πŸ˜‰

shivani_gupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet_Kandy

fareeda is goneπŸ˜†

ye to hona hi tha...ab gunaah kiya hai to saza to bhugatni hi padegi fareeda ko...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i had said it i didn't want them to drag and this episode was a full on drag too slow,and the editing for some parts could have been way better! Though i loved the scene where the truth finally came out but the Khizar slap did not do any justice, i expect a hard slap but all we got was a measly one that failed to leave any mark i was much disappointed. The letter scene was exceptional, fawad was more than amazing in it, could this guy get any better? Sara died :(, she had it coming yet still it was very sad. Zareena taunting Fareeda laid out her coming future for us, because we all know she is about to loose her son also. Its good because she really didn't love him at all, she only loved her pride, status and ego!😑 The pre-cap leaves much to be desired the final showdown between mother and son, cannot wait!
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Humsafar started on such a good note, and whatever changes Farhat made to the script I thought were only positives for the drama, and made it more interesting but surely rating ke chakkar mein the last episodes have been so boring. The drama is dragging on for no reason, and it feels like it's never gonna end. The flashbacks are so unnecesaary, and whatever has happened in the last 4 episodes could have been edited to two or maximum three. I'm very disappointed.

Btw, Fawad aur Mahira NED ge kya? I've been waiting for pictures.
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ€”
i only watched Asher scenes and fawad made me speechless.

-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hum Tv is using HS.HS agr soap hota toh kya hotaπŸ˜› it would have been another Tulsi parwati of Pak tv industry .6-7 years tak kheench he laity 🀣

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana.B

Humsafar started on such a good note, and whatever changes Farhat made to the script I thought were only positives for the drama, and made it more interesting but surely rating ke chakkar mein the last episodes have been so boring. The drama is dragging on for no reason, and it feels like it's never gonna end. The flashbacks are so unnecesaary, and whatever has happened in the last 4 episodes could have been edited to two or maximum three. I'm very disappointed.

Btw, Fawad aur Mahira NED ge kya? I've been waiting for pictures.

Saruu Jani died ...today I wont hate her anyhuu, I so agree Sana, 4 last epi have kind of been pain, nonsense dragging, I mean I understand the drama is super duper whopper king burger hit( I am hungery)πŸ˜† but that dosent mean you should drag it and ruin its ending, that is most important. I feel humsafar lost some of its spark in these few epis, and that is very sad..
shivani_gupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

i had said it i didn't want them to drag and this episode was a full on drag too slow,and the editing for some parts could have been way better! Though i loved the scene where the truth finally came out but the Khizar slap did not do any justice, i expect a hard slap but all we got was a measly one that failed to leave any mark i was much disappointed. The letter scene was exceptional, fawad was more than amazing in it, could this guy get any better? Sara died :(, she had it coming yet still it was very sad. Zareena taunting Fareeda laid out her coming future for us, because we all know she is about to loose her son also. Its good because she really didn't love him at all, she only loved her pride, status and ego!😑 The pre-cap leaves much to be desired the final showdown between mother and son, cannot wait!

i agree on d editing part...n d khizer deserved a tight slap bt asher ne use saste mein hi chod diya...n i read in d spoiler...wasn't d conversation supposed to b btwn fareeda n zarina when asher overhears everythng...??
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maha-

Hum Tv is using HS.HS agr soap hota toh kya hotaπŸ˜› it would have been another Tulsi parwati of Pak tv industry .6-7 years tak kheench he laity 🀣

Yes lol Asher or Khirad ke 6 janam baki haai ROFL Age Hareem ke bhi janam rethe hai, batool khala mashallah se 5-6 bache hai waha se ek or Asher aye ghar, gharib wala, or Khizar ki tarak se Sara nr 2, only with different gender ROFL