Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Khirad left. Asher comes and greets hareem, she asks where's mom and he says may be she's in the bathroom and checks bathroom he says may be she's in the kitchen but hareem says she's nowhere. Asher finds the letter khirad wrote last night. She just said that I am giving you hareem I know you love her alot and for her sake i'm leaving her with you. Let me meet her sometimes and please don't tell her anything bad about me. Asher is sad.
Khizar comes to meet asher and asher says how dare you come here. Khizar says I came here to tell you stuff do you know khirad and asher slaps him without listening, calls the guard khizar says I came here to tell you the truth abt your mom asher tells the guard to throw him out.
Asher is in hareem's room and starts thinking abt what happened before nuzhats engagement :s and he's crying :(
Zareena tells sars that lets go to london and start afresh, sara is crying. Zareena says your life isn't that unworthy. Sara asks abt hareem khirad and asher. Zareena says why are we talking abt them but sara keeps asking her did he bring khirad back ? He loves her alot. Zareena says and wht abt me ? You are imp for me. We'll go somewhere sara says i wanna sleep and goes but then hugs zareena( omg I feel soo bad for sara :()
Coming up: asher reads the letter :O
tehreemm thumbnail
They are streching soo much :|
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ufff,cant eait for asher crying scene;)
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: meepha

Ufff,cant eait for asher crying scene;)

i cant either! 😆
Sweet_Kandy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sidra2007

i cant either! 😆

^ I threee :P
Edited by Sweet_Kandy - 12 years ago
Meeph thumbnail
Yaar stretching is betta than ads:P
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
why so much streching?
Thankz for update tehreem
Meeph thumbnail
Fawad acted well,but the scee mein kuch missin the.Mayb the music. But scene was not like what i thought ut would b lile
tehreemm thumbnail
It's raining and asher thinks about the time he spent with khirad in rain sad bg playing. He goes into his room and takes that box out but he drops it and FINDS THE LETTER.
In the letter khirad said where are you mom kicked me out of the house i didn't do anything I don't know why she's doing this and why she hates me but that day she took me and went somewhere and brought you back. Asher thinks abt that time. Khirad says I am your's and only your's i am pregnant and she knows but she told me that I won't be able to prove that our baby is your's asher please come back and stop this or else out kid will suffer. Asher thinks how his mother slapped her. Khirad says please asher save me and your baby I am waiting for you. Your's and only your's khirad. Asher looks miserable :( he thinks what khizar said in the office and gets up he over hears fareeda talking to khizar she's saying that sara will agree. Go and tell him he won't believe you and keeps te phone but talks to herself that the worst mistake i did was to leave the child alone i should have killed it right away asher is listening to all that.
He goes out on the road. He is thinking abt what baseerat said and he breaks down :(
Coming up: sara dies :(