Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Well yes, usually Hum TV does write 'Last Episode' in the last promos...but dunno yet... maybe they want to keep it a secret 😕
Edited by Rabz_14 - 12 years ago
It's so frustrating! Is next epi last or not? Gaah!
sania_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Looking at the preview it doesn't seem like the last episode, but the official page for humsafar on facebook said it is. 😕 So confusing!
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairy17

Reeno and Amna 🤣

Awww they look sooo cute 😆
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I know right 😆
Oye Baseerat dad 🤣 when are you taking away mom :P aapne Sara ko bulwa lia per Fareeda ko yahin chor dia :@
ByteMe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have a strong feeling htat next week isnt last episode because couple of things
(1) obviously they arent promoting it as the last episode, I would really hope they would announce it in atleast the promos
(2) havent watched lots of paki dramas but most have usually an odd number of episodes, so like 21 or 23 instead of 22..
(3) In the entire promo they should the events that happen, khirad leaving, asher finding out truth, sara committing suicide but not a glimpse of what occurs after, i.e. asher running after her or asher confrontation with mom, atleast the latter should have been shown in theprmoo, besides.. I still feeel there is too much to just squeeze in one episode...
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

^ Your last point is exactly my reason for thinking/hoping next episode not being last 🤔

Whatever they showed in the precap is enough for ONE episode and none of that showed the confrontation..Asher-Khirad patch up...nothiing of the sort..it all can't just end with truth coming out, Sara dying, Khirad leaving...ugh.
Sweet_Kandy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its not ending this week i too have that feeling..all things wont be wrapped up in 40mins
and and also on fb not from the official page but it says 2 more epi left
hope thats true and our believe too :P
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I always thought its not ending =))
:P
Anyways :P
aiim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i totally agree with u guys ,it isn't the last one ,as there is no promo written last epi on it ,as with the case of MAAT ,there are frequent promo coming clearly written last epi