Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Ajeeb hoti hay Rah'e shukan bhi dekh naseer
Wahan bhi aa gaye akhri jahan Rasayi na thi :'(
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail

Fawad Khan making Ladies go Gaga - Exclusive Interview

Fawad Khan, an exceptional performer, a heartthrob for many and a man with a charismatic persona has recently clouded the satellite television channels, giving hit serials to his numerous fans. From modeling to singing to acting, Fawad has conquered all fields of performing arts and without doubt has tailored his own recognition in the entertainment industry. Lounge grabbed
the chance of conversing with him lately

Interview:
  • Almost every other channel has a hit serial with you as a lead. How does it feel to be in the
    lime light?
    All I can say is that I am pleasantly surprised that people are watching Pakistani television with so much interest. I'm here because of the viewers. I'm honoured to be a representative of them.
  • You have explored almost all genres of performing arts from singing to acting to
    modeling. Which one is your favourite?
    I'd have to say that I'm not a very serious worker. I still have a long way to go. I can't decide which one is my favourite line of work. I just do what I enjoy.
  • How is your married life treating you?
    It's the greatest feeling in the world if you're married to a person who means everything to you. I know it may sound clichd but it is fantastic to be able to find such a person. Whatever good I have in me, is because of the influence of my wife, family and my son. I'm having a ball.
  • Is there any album coming up for your fans out there?
    We are a lazy bunch; especially me.There is a lot of material but picking what we want to do out of
    it is a difficult task.I've always tried to do something different.Music may now be what it has never
    been.It's something I feel I have total control over while making.But I have the habit of dwelling over it.
  • Pakistani satellite television channels have revived dramas in Pakistan. What do you hav
    to say about that?
    The increasing number of viewers is satisfying. If the viewers has had a good time and says something genuinely nice, it's all the gratification one could ask for.
  • Your biggest aspiration?
    To be a good human being and to have a good .To be called educated and responsible.
  • Your biggest fear?
    Not being able to fulfill that aspiration.
  • Any message to your fans out
    there?
    You can be whatever you want to be. Don't let discouragement take you down. I could use that advice myself as well.

Edited by mahaandneha - 12 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

fairy, reply to ur post earlier these few pages: wohi na, is time pe reel AND real life mein sab aadmi yehi karte. like i asked my mom : that if it was some more wise and mature guy than asher, wht wud he have done? in that specific situation? and she said - same thing. mard sab aise hi hote hain which is kinda sad. if a desi hubby wud be found in the situation similar to khirad's, the wife wud just try to prove the hubby right, to prove the situation wrong - for their marriage's sake, for the kid's sake. aisa kitni baar hota hai na (look at maat!), where wives try to ALWAYS save their marriages, despite whtever the hubbies r doing. because v see the bond of marriage is sooo important, and yet also very delicate. i guess guys just don't feel the same way abt marriages?? πŸ˜•

sad. =(

And that's why I hate it when guys DO claim such things kyunke waqt aane per they NEVER live upto their words. They just never do. It's REALITY. Something very true about them. It's not even a guy vs. girl thing..Unki sachayi yehi hai ke woh log aise waqt per hamesha apni baaton se..apne kiye hue waadon, daawon, sab se peeche hat jate hain...
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

ppl r getting addicted to this show like crazy ehehheeh. i made two ppl start watching humsafar last night, and one is now halfway through the epi's while other's finished all episodes! the magic of humsafar - aisa drama bhi kam hi hoga koi πŸ˜‰

but i wudnt go so far to call HS the best drama of pak though πŸ˜• i don't think it can ever beat classics like ankahi and recnt mzzb... 😭 but humsafar's EPIC in its own way. i am happy that our industry came up with a drama that clicked on an international level.. a lot of it has to do with how hot fawad is 🀣 and how much sizzlign the chemistry b/w mahira and fawad is 😳 story of humsafar is nothing unique or new..most of it is pretty predictable, except for that twist... but i guess just the picturisation and everything is so simple and beautiful of HS... i hope ppl who start on pak dramas through HS also go on and give the classics like ankahi and mzzb a chance!! 😳

Seriously yaar..I've gotten SO many peoplpe to watch it, it's amazing to see them being crazy for it ROFL It's ALL over..like it's the one thing that's connecting everyone these days :O kuch common ho na ho, aaj kal Humsafar har koi dekh raha hai all over the world 😳
Gives me IMMENSE happiness ke Pakistani drama hai..we have something that made a name internationally 😳
I've said this before, I'll say it again, story bahut common si hai..pehle bhi ho chuki hai..in fact even more intense stories have been shown on Pakistani channels (MZZB being the best one), per Humsafar was like a full package...FM, to count one..and then the director, the dialogues, the OST..most of all, in my opinion, the SIMPLICITY is what made it more beautiful than ever..nothing was OTT and stuff...that's what makes it epic in its own way 😳
Very Acha Reeno πŸ˜†
Sunday ko Hum-Safar repeat hota hai kya ??
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Guys, next week iss time tak HS will be over forever :(
BUT it will ALWAYS remain in our hearts, and this AT will ALWAYS be an integral part of our lives... erm.. till our IF Life exists!!!!
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Same here :(
Iam so so happy that I got to know about humsafar And became crazy :D and got to know you all :) and proud to be humsafarian
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
And another thing you all welcomed newcomers very very niceπŸ€—
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@noshu: i know only Hum tv USA timings! :S