Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: fairy17

<font color="#9900cc">
Hahah...and of course jaani..jahan shift honge wahan sab ko saath le ke jayenge ;)</font>

Haha! Ya woh to hai! :p
OMG! You know what Fari!
I made this VM around 3 months ago and i kinda forgot about it, 😆 and i happened to come across it today and it had more than 53000 views and some 54 likes! Woah mannn! I'm still in shock! :o
And the ironic part is that it is one of the least edited VMs i've ever made! There is barely any editing
Edited by mary78613 - 12 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I have so many VMs to watch and SS to read :/

Sab inbox mein hain! Your VMs being a few of them :PiA soon I'll get to everything :)I posted something in the CC ;) about Humsafar being all over the world 🤣 go check it out..I have to leave for uni abhi..so I'll catch you later, iA <3
ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

<font color="#ff0066">i really agree there with the 2 of you ^^ 😳</font>

i m really v sad :(
i want sat to come sooner & at the same time dont want also..:(
humsafar has bcome an imp part of our lives..
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairy17

<font color="#9900cc">I have so many VMs to watch and SS to read :/

</div>Sab inbox mein hain! Your VMs being a few of them :PiA soon I'll get to everything :)I posted something in the CC ;) about Humsafar being all over the world 🤣 go check it out..<div>
I have to leave for uni abhi..so I'll catch you later, iA <3</font>

Array skip mine! Its okay! 😆 doesn't matter!
Ya sure will check it out!
Bye dear! See ya
Edited by mary78613 - 12 years ago
ana_kash thumbnail
Guys wher will v shift after humsafar ends...
& i want one fawad-mahira AT...or v can name it FM AT,,
i donnno...
& onethng do let all humsafarians knw wherever v shift,,we hv bcome close friends,,,and i want us to share this bond for long:)
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ana_kash

Guys wher will v shift after humsafar ends...
& i want one fawad-mahira AT...or v can name it FM AT,,
i donnno...
& onethng do let all humsafarians knw wherever v shift,,we hv bcome close friends,,,and i want us to share this bond for long:)

Dunno abhi but we will definitely shift somewhere! And ya thats a good idea we can make Fawad and Mahira ka AT!
Ofcourse yaar! We're all so close now, itni jaldi aik dosre ki jaan nahi chorenge! LOL
ana_kash thumbnail
@mary haha,,yeahh,,& hum jaan chorna b ni chahtey..:)
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

real pics?! wen did i say they were fake?! :O

🤣 ;)
acha
which fanpage? 🤔
i mean im not sure if ive joined woh wala
it had some 70,000+ fans...

Jaana .. I mean to say that not for any magazine or shoot ... 😳😳
I think I got those from Khirad FB fan page ... I think 😕
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ppl r getting addicted to this show like crazy ehehheeh. i made two ppl start watching humsafar last night, and one is now halfway through the epi's while other's finished all episodes! the magic of humsafar - aisa drama bhi kam hi hoga koi 😉
but i wudnt go so far to call HS the best drama of pak though 😕 i don't think it can ever beat classics like ankahi and recnt mzzb... 😭 but humsafar's EPIC in its own way. i am happy that our industry came up with a drama that clicked on an international level.. a lot of it has to do with how hot fawad is 🤣 and how much sizzlign the chemistry b/w mahira and fawad is 😳 story of humsafar is nothing unique or new..most of it is pretty predictable, except for that twist... but i guess just the picturisation and everything is so simple and beautiful of HS... i hope ppl who start on pak dramas through HS also go on and give the classics like ankahi and mzzb a chance!! 😳
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
fairy, reply to ur post earlier these few pages: wohi na, is time pe reel AND real life mein sab aadmi yehi karte. like i asked my mom : that if it was some more wise and mature guy than asher, wht wud he have done? in that specific situation? and she said - same thing. mard sab aise hi hote hain which is kinda sad. if a desi hubby wud be found in the situation similar to khirad's, the wife wud just try to prove the hubby right, to prove the situation wrong - for their marriage's sake, for the kid's sake. aisa kitni baar hota hai na (look at maat!), where wives try to ALWAYS save their marriages, despite whtever the hubbies r doing. because v see the bond of marriage is sooo important, and yet also very delicate. i guess guys just don't feel the same way abt marriages?? 😕
sad. =(