Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Kruti.S-

^^ LOL yeah us din sun li hoti uski baat ek baar toh aaj yeh naubat hi nahi aati...😆

but you see thats where Asher's ego came into picture...these both people are egoistic and they madly loved each other...probably asher loves Khirad more and thats why when the misunderstanding occured they both were broken from inside with the turn of events...and khiran ko aadhi raat ko nikaal diya when she was preggers with Asher's child...no woman can forget that pain
I dont know how Asher is going to react when he finds out the truth...he is going to be heart broken but this time he will not be able to face himself anymore..thats why we did not get any dialogue in the preview...they dont want to ruin any scene for us...they just gave us glimpses of the actual epi with some BG music...smart move by the HS team on that part...in a way even I am glad that they didnt show anything in the precap...I want to see it all together...
we still dont know about the confrontation between Asher and Fareeda...we are in for some surprise for sure..

Exactly ... You know when I saw that episode when Khirad called him and he said hum mere liye mar again made me cay as hell and my mom too was like see beta aisa hota poor gal can't do nothing when she has some kind of blame even its wrong or not .. A hubby can't hear her at once ...

Yeah Asher should left his ego as now he did .. But I wish Now Khirad ll say YES .. to him and we ll have our best Couple ever again <33 I want to see them again together 4 their Love not 4 compromise .. 😳

About the Creatives ... All the HS team did so well with this show ... you're right they did not break the suspense of end till ... I wish we ll have the best episode ever <33333

Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow. what an episode.
my views have greatly changed abt asher after these past couple of episodes. at first, i did not think he deserved forgiveness.
now I just feel sad becuz i know that khirad maaf kar bhi de, asher will NEVER ever be able to forgive himself. he is going to fall in his own eyes - VERY BADLY. :| and khirad too, she may love him, he may love her - but she will never have that same pride and affection and trust in him as she used to. asher will not be able to tell her that he woulld always protect her without thinking twice. it's all just so sad, and sadly it's unreversible.
and in all this, the only mistake asher made was he did not remember his father's words when earlier. he did not think wisely with his brain. it's HARD, infact it is IMPOSSIBLE to doubt ur mother's truth yaar. we know that. maa pe shak? nope. a mother is the last woman u would ever want to doubt. so, there asher wasn't wrong - he was trapped. however, he shoud've thought wisely before! all of those old times that he thought abt today - how khirad hated lying, how she kept telling him she loved him - he shud've thought abt this before. and atleast, for the sake of their relationship, for the sake of his father, he should've atleast ONCE confronted her : "why did u do this?DID U DO THIS?".
today, he kept talking abt himself. "main khud tumhe maaf karta hoon". how HE wants to forget everything that happened. but how can she???? how can a woman ever forget that she was thrown out of her hubby's home, carrying his kid, and he wasn't there to protect her? and that instead of giving her any chance of explanation, he decided to instead just kick her out of his life and mind, never to look back again. HOW???
i feel sad for asher too in all this. like i said, the moment he finds out the truth - he will fall in his own eyes. i wish, for his own sake, that he had given her a chance earlier. becuz is sab mein while khirad just lost her trust in HIM, he is going to lose his very sense of identity - the very platform he is so PROUD to stand on. :(
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sid, that's the entire point..Khirad maaf kar degi to bhi Asher khud ko kabhi maaf nahi kar payega..it's the kind of pain, the guilt that will remain with him FOREVER. I can't see myself blaming either of the two. At times, life brings you to such points jahan you really can't blame each other, per bahut kuch hojata hai :S and somethings are just inevitable then *sigh*
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fairy17

Sid, that's the entire point..Khirad maaf kar degi to bhi Asher khud ko kabhi maaf nahi kar payega..it's the kind of pain, the guilt that will remain with him FOREVER. I can't see myself blaming either of the two. At times, life brings you to such points jahan you really can't blame each other, per bahut kuch hojata hai :S and somethings are just inevitable then *sigh*

yaar, to an extent i can blame him... because at that very moment, he shudn't have left her at khizar's place.. she was his wife..nikaaah mein thi... how cud he just leave her like that? she was, at the end of the day, his responsibility.. not his mother's, not khizar's... rather than letting his mom deal with it, he shud've dragged her back to his home..to hear her excuse/side of the story. instead he just left her there and he stayed out of home all night... 😕 shukr hai he didn't divorce her on the spot
he did it all rashly though..he was shocked.. cudnt think.. but thats the ultimate test of a man/lover/husband right? what he does at such times? zarf ek bande ka, his patience, how wise he is...
but i know majority of hubbies wud've reacted this same way..he was too shocked. toh chalo, his actiion there can be excused since he was trapped. but what abt later on? she was his wife... she called him.. yet he didn't respond..he didn't even once attend her call.. the least he cud've done was to hear her out - for the sake of that love they'd shared.. he KNEW her..he knew she cudnt be like that.. toh if despite all that she "did" commit such a crime, she atleast deserved a chance to explain..? 😕
so... i still maintain that asher is to blame in all this. he wasn't able to be there for her. his own ego was too much for him - he cudn't get over his own ego to get to see the real picture..😭
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Sid : exactly my point...I said the same thing on the last page...though I cried so much watching Asher today I still hold him responsible for the mess...when WE as audience cannot forget, how can a woman like Khirad can forgive him and move on...its so tough...actually very tough...ufff relationships are so complex and as far as I have understood so far in life that a guy always has more ego in such situations whereas he is required to at least think twice before taking actions...but it never happens that way neither in reel nor real life...when such crisis arises a guy needs to be strong and patient...of course they have the full rights to be shocked, get mad, shoutt, whatever...but then he needs to be responsible as you said...he needs to understand that his wife is his responsibility still...they are not separated, they have not divorced yet...

I said this before but I am gonna say this again in the other show which I m watching right now IPKKND...very similar situation has arised...misunderstanding...the guy didnt even give a chance to the girl to explain once and he made decisions...what can the girl do?? she can only cry and try to pacify but whom will she pacify if the person is not even ready to listen once...
OnlyHope thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

yaar, to an extent i can blame him... because at that very moment, he shudn't have left her at khizar's place.. she was his wife..nikaaah mein thi... how cud he just leave her like that? she was, at the end of the day, his responsibility.. not his mother's, not khizar's... rather than letting his mom deal with it, he shud've dragged her back to his home..to hear her excuse/side of the story. instead he just left her there and he stayed out of home all night... 😕 shukr hai he didn't divorce her on the spot

I will agree with you here..to an extent, I guess we all blame him, well not all 😆 but I can...usi pal Khizer ke ghar..uska imtehan tha..Asher ka Khirad ke ooper bharose ka imtehaan...his fault was that he didn't hear her out..he didn't trust her enough to tell him her side of the story..and yeah, divorce de deta usi waqt to yahan tak kahani na pohonchti 😆 that was the only smart thing he did then..
he did it all rashly though..he was shocked.. cudnt think.. but thats the ultimate test of a man/lover/husband right? what he does at such times? zarf ek bande ka, his patience, how wise he is...
true true...that's the time when a man is tested..at least Asher was...and that's when he lost his mind completely...to the extent ke he just left...his zindagi, his zimmedari..everthing in the hands of his mom (jo ke maa kehlaane ke layik hi nahi hai)
but i know majority of hubbies wud've reacted this same way..he was too shocked. toh chalo, his actiion there can be excused since he was trapped. but what abt later on? she was his wife... she called him.. yet he didn't respond..he didn't even once attend her call.. the least he cud've done was to hear her out - for the sake of that love they'd shared.. he KNEW her..he knew she cudnt be like that.. toh if despite all that she "did" commit such a crime, she atleast deserved a chance to explain..? 😕
Wohi na...at that moment..it could be justified..after all "he was a guy" wala excuse and what not..per yaar baad mein KITNA kuch hua...she called him..cried out for him...while typing this I just recall the one scene I guess none of us would ever foget..Hareem's birth...Khirad needed him the most..the mother of HIS child needed him..and he was no where..he left her stranded...I mean he never heard her..that's the worse you can do to the woman you claimed to love...you close all doors onto her...so much that you don't even hear her? That's just.. *no words, honestly*
As you said, even if she did commit a crime, maafi maange ka, safai paish karne ka mauka to har kisi ko milta hai..milna chahiye,..Khirad se to woh haq hi cheen lia tha Asher na :(
so... i still maintain that asher is to blame in all this. he wasn't able to be there for her. his own ego was too much for him - he cudn't get over his own ego to get to see the real picture..😭

OnlyHope thumbnail
Twinoo, IPK ka haal bhi aaj kal yehi hai :|
The only 2 shows I am dedicated to :/

Twinoo, IPK ka haal bhi aaj kal yehi hai :|

The only 2 shows I am dedicated to :/

I know re ek toh mere midterms chal rahe hain and both these shows make me cry every freaking day...Mon - Fri its IPK and now even EHM 😭
Sat ko HS...
sunday is mine 😆
OnlyHope thumbnail
😆 Sunday ko chill kar lia karo... :P
Maine EHM pura week nahi dekha..aaj dekhungi, hopefully! 😆

😆 Sunday ko chill kar lia karo... :P

Maine EHM pura week nahi dekha..aaj dekhungi, hopefully! 😆

OMG EHM pura week nahi dekha 😲
mat dekhna bahut vadda twist aaya hain...alll saddy saddy...

and dont worry sunday ko main chill hi marti hoon...LOL