Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Zum, nope.
Ash, very true...Humsafar has made a special place in our hearts..it'll leave a permanent mark. It was very close to reality, in fact such things do happen. Again, I'll quote a line from the novel which I absolutely LOVE.
"Ek chaal woh thi jo aap ne chali, aur ek chaal woh thi jo Allah ne chali".
So beautiful and so true.
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

I will miss it ..indeed, but all good things must come to an end, next thing to look forward is its legacy. Humsafar will always be in our hearts, Humsafar showed reality of a relationship, there is no place for EGO in a relationship. I am glad to see a strong woman like Khirad, who stood up for herself, and the motherhood she has for Hareem...

so agreed..that is the beauty of this show..I am glad that they didnt show her just melting away when Asher was ready to accept her back...she has gone through way too much to easily forget everything and move back with Asher...It must have been really really tough for her to gather all the courage and come back to Asher and ask for his help for Hareem's sake...kudos to woman power !!
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I am quite agreed with Kruit.S and Ash .. Guys

But at the same time there is no doubt that Asher was dame innocent in over he had no mistake except misunderstanding So I think Asher Actually does not deserves so much annoying things ... I know he had to listen his wife at once ... But *Sigh* ... Now ... He is playing super papa 's character as well as he did a awesome hubby ...😳
^^ that is the reason why I cried so much today while watching the epi and specially Asher...we all love Khirad for being so strong but we all know ke Asher is not completely at fault...poor guy is so sandwiched in the middle...I dont even know what he must have gone through when Khirad said 'NO'
see none of them are perfect...and I guess that what makes them perfect together...

its quite a co-incidence but the other show which I watch IPKKND is going through the similar phase...misunderstanding and male lead being super harsh on female lead...I dont blame either coz they both are haalat ke shikaar.. my heart goes out to both of them

I dont even know how people handle such stuff in reality coz I am sure such situations does arise in real life too for people who are in love with each other...
I get chills even when I think about it...its way too painful !

Originally posted by: -Kruti.S-

^^ that is the reason why I cried so much today while watching the epi and specially Asher...we all love Khirad for being so strong but we all know ke Asher is not completely at fault...poor guy is so sandwiched in the middle...I dont even know what he must have gone through when Khirad said 'NO'

see none of them are perfect...and I guess that what makes them perfect together...

its quite a co-incidence but the other show which I watch IPKKND is going through the similar phase...misunderstanding and male lead being super harsh on female lead...I dont blame either coz they both are haalat ke shikaar.. my heart goes out to both of them

I dont even know how people handle such stuff in reality coz I am sure such situations does arise in real life too for people who are in love with each other...
I get chills even when I think about it...its way too painful !

I swear !! More than Khirad pain Asher's pain made me cry because All through Khirad knew every thing ... But the same time he was like Dam ... He did not know that his own mom did all that Crap with his Life ...
Okay And Now he knows that his wifey is character-less person she cheated him .. But he is ready to accept her with all her fault ... Then how can we say that he is wrong .. He even wanted to talk with Khirad when he came back home but she was not there ... again not his fault ... If Khirad Hareem ke liye us kya office jaa sakti hai tu phir apne ghar ko save karne ke liye kyu bahi gayi ... Here her fault ... 😳 Now there is no respond from her side ... Again No Asher Fault ... Apne ghar ko save kar ne kay liye orate bohat kuch karti hai .. That we all know .. 😳😳
Edited by mahaandneha - 12 years ago
yep I agree with you hun...Khirad should have spoken right there and then ki his own Mom has done all this but I guess she is so broken from inside and we all know how mcu self-respect she has...she is egoistic and so is Asher but yes today when Asher was ready to accept her without asking anything about her mistakes was just heartbreaking for me...I knew Khirad will say NO but yet I was not prepared to see Asher's face...he was just stunned

and what I would like to add here is Asher confessed that he is warming upto Khirad again and cant hate her anymore...probably those lines hit Khirad more because she does not trust his Mohabbat anymore...when Khirad tried calling Asher after going to Hyderabad, asher never gave her a chance to speak even once...she cannot forget all that...she is a woman and a mother and its hard to pacify a woman like Khirad..
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Kruti very well said..you can't blame either of them..We see what Asher is going through and have seen what Khirad went through..both have a lot of pain and agony hidden underneath... and that itself is the bittter reality of life. PS- I'm so sad about IPK too :(
Edited by fairy17 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: fairy17

Kruti very well said..you can't blame either of them..We see what Asher is going through and have seen what Khirad went through..both have a lot of pain and agony hidden underneath... and that itself is the bittter reality of life. PS- I'm so sad about IPK too :(

dont remind me of IPK tweeno...I have cried a lot over the week and now weekend mein bhi HS made me cry...and next week again IPK ke liye will have to shed bucket full of tears...😭

P.S. : I got ur PM but main bhi aaram se reply karungi...ROFL 😆

Originally posted by: -Kruti.S-

yep I agree with you hun...Khirad should have spoken right there and then ki his own Mom has done all this but I guess she is so broken from inside and we all know how mcu self-respect she has...she is egoistic and so is Asher but yes today when Asher was ready to accept her without asking anything about her mistakes was just heartbreaking for me...I knew Khirad will say NO but yet I was not prepared to see Asher's face...he was just stunned

and what I would like to add here is Asher confessed that he is warming upto Khirad again and cant hate her anymore...probably those lines hit Khirad more because she does not trust his Mohabbat anymore...when Khirad tried calling Asher after going to Hyderabad, asher never gave her a chance to speak even once...she cannot forget all that...she is a woman and a mother and its hard to pacify a woman like Khirad..

You're absolutely Right .. I am dame agreed with you ... Asher should had to speak with her at once ... Asher was only wrong there because he thought that his did not need him and wanted him ... but Khirad knew that her Man was totally innocent so she could msg him ... She had to go to his office and talked to him ... kam se kam ajj tu itni tension mein na hote dono .. :P
^^ LOL yeah us din sun li hoti uski baat ek baar toh aaj yeh naubat hi nahi aati...😆
but you see thats where Asher's ego came into picture...these both people are egoistic and they madly loved each other...probably asher loves Khirad more and thats why when the misunderstanding occured they both were broken from inside with the turn of events...and khiran ko aadhi raat ko nikaal diya when she was preggers with Asher's child...no woman can forget that pain
I dont know how Asher is going to react when he finds out the truth...he is going to be heart broken but this time he will not be able to face himself anymore..thats why we did not get any dialogue in the preview...they dont want to ruin any scene for us...they just gave us glimpses of the actual epi with some BG music...smart move by the HS team on that part...in a way even I am glad that they didnt show anything in the precap...I want to see it all together...
we still dont know about the confrontation between Asher and Fareeda...we are in for some surprise for sure..