Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
omg whats fareeda gona to do hareem?

btw thanks tehreem for the update .. im reading your update whilst waiting for it to be put on youtube
Edited by cutestar - 12 years ago
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Heyy Everyone!!!
pta kya hua...almost poorey Lahore ki Light challi gayi hai and Thank God we hav Generator n thankx to cable wala ke cable arahiii haiii 😛 watching it on generator!!
Edited by Rabz_14 - 12 years ago
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Asher takes khirad to some place(shown in the precap) and tells her to sit and he sits next to her. Khirad asks him why he brought her here ? He asks her isn't she ashamed of anything she did ? You made fun of me infront of everyone, you couldn't sleep if you told a lie and what happened now ? Khirad says i think we should leave asher stops her. Khirad says I just want hareem happy and healthy asher says what if I say that we should start afresh just for hareem's sake and she says NO and gets up asher says I am ready to forget the past I won't remind you of anything I'll forgive you. Khirad says but when did i ask for forgiveness an he says you should i am not telling you to do it i am forgiving you myself. Khirad says thankyou but we should leave Asher says i can't stay away from hareem khurad tells him I am giving her to you willingly. Asher says i won't ask you anything I still love you can't you feel anything ? Khirad says i have decided to leave hareem with you and now I don't wanna talk abt anything And leaves
Episode ends
dreamy1112 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank u somuch tehreem u saved us :)
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
next week preview tha ?
Tehreem...thank you so much for the update! 🤗
You're a lifesaver!
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
oh goddd
but i feel the epi was sorta slow :s
tehreemm thumbnail
Finally asher reads the letter
Slaps khizar
Sara dies
shivani_gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg d precap ws sooo emotional...n especially with dat bckground score...m feeling too emotional ryt nw...next week it will be last epi...😭😭😭
tehreemm thumbnail
Omg next episode :|
Fawad acted soo good :|