Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Why is cricket on today :( now we're having a fight b/w watching cricket or humsafar
dreamy1112 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
anyone here got the YT link???
dreamy1112 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWILmVT4Z-8&feature=player_embedded

thanx a ton😊
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
just seen the 1st part ... so good πŸ˜‰

also i heard theres gona be 5 more episodes. true ?
What?! Cricket is on at the same time? That's not good.
tehreemm thumbnail
Khizar is here and he's there to meet fareeda :|
he asks her about the rishta and she makes excuses but he catches the lie and says she said no. Fareeda tells him she's young and she doesn't know whats right she'll come around soon. He says I don't care now I am capable of marrying her. He says I don't have much time that means even you don't have much time I want a positive answer within 2 days or else you'll be in trouble and he leaves. Asher watches him.
Sara is in her room, she looks defeated :( zareen comes to wake her up and says what have you done to yourself, get up. She says forget everything and everyone my daughter is talented don't throw away your life. Sara says no mom I am not talented compared to khirad zareen denies but she says she has that thing which I want. I can't forget asher and even khirad I hate her I hate her :|
asher asks his mom why was he here and how did you let him in ? She says he came here to meet khirad may be he wants you to give her divorce. And he is here coz may be khirad encouraged him and she should know that she has a daughter now asher leaves in anger but fareeda stops her.
tehreemm thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutestar

<font color="#990099">just seen the 1st part ... so goodπŸ˜‰

also i heard theres gona be 5 more episodes. true ?
</font>

They can't strech it that much πŸ˜†
This is the 2nd last episode
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tehreem-

They can't strech it that much πŸ˜†
This is the 2nd last episode

lol it was this website πŸ˜‰
http://www.doseofme.com/2012/02/12/humsafar-extends-its-episodes-from-21-to-25/

Fareeda!!! 😑
Mere paas kabhi aa...tere liye jootian tayyar kar ke rakhi huin hain maine.
tehreemm thumbnail
Batool Khala is here and she's sitting with khirad and asks he so what have you thought are you gonna return to hyderabad? She says yes after giving hareem to asher i'll start a new life. Khala says this is hard, can you live without her. Khirad says I want beat for khirad. Khala says this is a big decision, khirad says what if something like this happens again ? I came here to ask help from her father . Asher is eavsdropping and then he comes in greets khala and asks khirad can she come outside he wants to talk to her. They leave
Asher is taking her in the car and khirad asks him where are we going ? She tells him that hareem is alone and she might get scared when she won't find me
Meanwhile fareeda visits hareem. Fareeda asks khala where did asher and khirad go ? And she tells them they left to talk. Fareeda offers to stay so she can leave and khala leaves (haila I am scared :O)