Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Almost there. Ek promo ki waja se AT khatam 😎
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Promo looking good. Expecting a lot from this since it's Umera's script. Mikaal & Mahira actually look good together. I'm surprised the promo aired so soon, I was expecting this drama to air after ZGH or so whereas this aired before.
OnlyHope thumbnail
^ Yep. ZGH's first look and everything's out..it was even shot before SeZ but uski jhalak dikha ke bhaag gaye...and this one's probably gonna be out soon..book's AMAZING! & I've the same hopes from ZGH..Umera Ahmed's a great writer, to say the least.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

^ Yep. ZGH's first look and everything's out..it was even shot before SeZ but uski jhalak dikha ke bhaag gaye...and this one's probably gonna be out soon..book's AMAZING! & I've the same hopes from ZGH..Umera Ahmed's a great writer, to say the least.

oh yeah..I forgot this thread needs to finish first..I was posting in that thread..😆😳

Is this a good storyline? how would you rate the novel? oh & have you read ZGH?
anne156 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
watched the promo ...one thing is obivious nw dat mahria khan is going to rock again...dont knw abt story n other cast line up in dis show bt seeing de promo i can definatly say dat
OnlyHope thumbnail
Literally, the title means "The City of Self"
OnlyHope thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

oh yeah..I forgot this thread needs to finish first..I was posting in that thread..😆😳

Is this a good storyline? how would you rate the novel? oh & have you read ZGH?

The story is GREAT...I cried 😆 but again, I cry very easily 🤔 so Idk if that says anything :P
Actually, the book makes you ponder about things we forget easily, but they do end up in our faces one day or another. It just makes you evaluate your relationship with Allah (which is what I LOVE about all of UA's books)
Yep, I've read ZGH as well :)
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
ZGH and SeZ are both epic novels... The best ive read ( ive hardly read any urdu novels, zgh being the first ) shehre zaat ki english translation ive read, but its very very beautiful. The best things ive read by far have to be SeZ and ZGH since i havent completed peer e kamil yet...
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

ZGH and SeZ are both epic novels... The best ive read ( ive hardly read any urdu novels, zgh being the first ) shehre zaat ki english translation ive read, but its very very beautiful. The best things ive read by far have to be SeZ and ZGH since i havent completed peer e kamil yet...

there's an english version to the novel? do you know if it's online?

which one do you think has a better storyline in your opinion? ZGH or SeZ? (if you had to choose one)
starstruckk thumbnail
@ Afridimalik: & I live in New York lol, you?