MG FF: kya mujhe pyaar hain pt 10 pg 112 3/8

_Jyothi_ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi friends I am jyothi.πŸ€— I am here with new maneet FF to torture u again with this new story. I just cant stop from writing this. I am giving the prolouge of the FF. If u all like it then I will continue. Pen down ur opinions friends. Plzz encourage me in this FF too.😳

Prolouge:

A girl is peacefullly sleeping on a cozy bed fully covered with her blanket. Not even her face is visible. Her room is filled with her childhood pics with her parents, friends n even enemy too. She hugged her teddy tightly in her sleep. Its her favorite teddy,her father gifted her when she was small. No one is allowed to touch her teddy. Her room is a big mess. All the things r scattered here n there. She is a very pampered girl. She is a princess for her brother. He loves her to the core. But she is not a spoilt brat. She is modern girl n even a traditional too. Her father n brother gives what ever she wants. But her mother is strict, but loves her to the core.

Her alarm is ringing continously but she didnt care. She switched off the alarm n slept again covering herself. She has a very bad habit of not waking up early. Until her mother scolds her she wont get up. Even today is also the same. Her mom is trying to wake her up from past 1 hour but no use.

Her mom barged into her room

beta utho. Late ho raha hain.

???????

she is shaking her.

Beta uhto.

That girl strried a little n removed her blanket from her face revealing her beautiful face. Her milky white skin, pink lips n her curly hair is messy. She is rubbing her eyes like a small child.

Mom 5 min plzz.

Get up now from past 1 hour u r telling the same.

Plz mom.

I said get up.

Just then her brother entered the room.

Mom y u r scolding my princess let her sleep na.

U n ur father have spoiled her. Shaadi ke baad kya hoga iss ladki ka.

Kuch nahi hoga she is my princess. I will find such a boy who will pamper my princess more.

That girl got up n hugged her brother n smiled cheekily at her mom.

Acha baba no one can change u both. Beta aaj tumara office ka 1st day hain.

She widened her eyes in shock.

Oh yes mom I totally forgot. Kya veerji y u didnt wake me up.

I came princess but u were sleeping. So muje mann nahi tha. N kissed her forehead.

Her mom smiled seeing their love n care for eachother.

Mom I will go n freshen up. Plz aap mera breakfast ready kijiye na.

Hmm come fast. Ur breakfast is ready.

Aww thanku mom n hugged her, kissed her cheek. She ran to washroom when she was about to fall. Both mom n brother shouted

geet sambhalke.

Yes she none other than GEET HANDA. She is very bubly, sweet, caring n pampered girl. She loves all the people around n friendly with all. She loves her friends to the core. Her friends gang consists of 8 including her. But in that gang not only friend but even her ENEMY is also there.

At the same time:

A guy came out of his washroom full wet. His hair is full wet n towel tied around his waist. He went near his wardrobe n took out his clothes. His favorite black jeans with blue top. His dried his hair n applied gel. He has a little beard. Selected matching wrist watch n shoes. He got ready for the first day of his office as an intern.he just completed his studies n joined a company.

Beta r u ready came a voice from the entrance.

He turned back n smiled at his mom.he hugged her n wished

good morning mom. I am ready.

She too smiled at him n kissed his forehead. He is one n only son of khurana's. Yes he is none other than MAAN SINGH KHURANA.

He is a cool guy, friendly with all. No flashbacks nothing. He loves his mom, dad n daadi to the core.

He loves his princess, his sister priya to the core. He pampers her a lot. He is famous in his gang due to his friendly nature. He will be the first person if anyone needs help. Even though he is rich always keeps low profile. He loves helping people. Whenever he is free he will go to old age homes n talk with people. He never uses his name for anything. He is a member in an NGO n participates in different campaighs with his friends. How much friendly he may be but he too has one ENEMY. They both cant stand for a minute without fighting.

So friends here is the prolouge of this FF. Plz tell me should I continue or notπŸ˜•. Plz hit LIKE button n do COMMENT. I request all of u to comment. They mean a lot to me.

plz tell me ur opinion  n dont forget to comment... will send pm's tomorrow.

add 'jyothikrish' for pms.. dont forget to send me buddy request.

love

-jyothi

Edited by jyothikrish - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anisha_maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome start...πŸ˜ƒ
continue soon...sorry dear like button is not working...πŸ˜•
-Crayon- thumbnail
Congrats on your new FF Jyo πŸ₯³

Loved the prologue..
Amazing...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Geet is the princess of her house...Awww...her brother loves his princess a lot...So sweet.😍
Maan ...so he is not the typical angry MSK but a completey opposite version.
I'm damn excited to see Maan in new avtaar...down to earth , works for a NGO , joining his new job!!😍
Geet and Maan getting ready for the first day of their office .
wanna read the next part...
Continue soon Jyo...😎
Love you loads dear πŸ€—.
Edited by World-of-Dreams - 12 years ago
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awsome start
continue soon...
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice concept dear...
Maan and geet are joining the office same day..hmm i hope that wil be the same office...
Continue soon...
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
congratulations...

superb prologue...

cant wait fr d nxt part...

so plz continue soon...
shweta1491 thumbnail
Congo on new ff
it sounds really interesting...