Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
this shouldnt bother anyone...it should bother you if he got a boob job. 🤣...no offense to anyone...i love Fawad.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: happyviewer

this shouldnt bother anyone...it should bother you if he got a boob job. 🤣...no offense to anyone...i love Fawad.

🤣
Edited by Usman. - 12 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

Veena Malik implants karaye to chichori.. Fawad Plastic ki naak lagwaye to saanu ki..waaahh waaahh..😆 that nose is totally a new one..the old one wasnt bad.. but lemme say the doctor is good at his job..

DUDE! a little research wont harm u, Veena implants karaaye toh KYUN chichori?
just because u think implants karana is chichora doesnt mean the world has to think the same way, k?! 😃
yes, koi bhi surgery, agar stars like these karvaaye is not chichora, but yes, if some normal people do it unless kuch BARA defect na ho, THEN its chichora, and mind you, FAK and Veena, arent normal people. they aint the masses, so yeah...
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

DUDE! a little research wont harm u, Veena implants karaaye toh KYUN chichori?
just because u think implants karana is chichora doesnt mean the world has to think the same way, k?! 😃
yes, koi bhi surgery, agar stars like these karvaaye is not chichora, but yes, if some normal people do it unless kuch BARA defect na ho, THEN its chichora, and mind you, FAK and Veena, arent normal people. they aint the masses, so yeah...

ohh they are very much normal.. i dont see any disorder with them..
dont dude me.. its high time u stop assuming things..
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago