fawad has had a nose job?

bulbul123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I am sorry but i dooo loveee fawad but has he had a nose job. I thought he was naturally just perfect. if he has i still love him cause its his life and personal choice but i didnt expect him to do such a thing thats why i am asking. Have a look at this site

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bulbul123

I am sorry but i dooo loveee fawad but has he had a nose job. I thought he was naturally just perfect. if he has i still love him cause its his life and personal choice but i didnt expect him to do such a thing thats why i am asking. Have a look at this site

Yeah, Fawad did do something to nose. If you see his earlier work on television & with EP you'll see a different nose. Fawad always looked charming even with his earlier nose..not sure why he had to change it. However, in today's times..nearly every celeb gets a nose job.

LOL I'm glad you posted this link though. I was surprised to see how much work Shaista has gotten done on her face. 😆 never paid attention before. but damn, her nose.
starstruckk thumbnail
oh yeah and that model Aisha..her face has always SCREAMED plastic surgery..that nose is faker than fake can get. 😆
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
erm i think its just make-up but even if hes done something, so what, shows he does take care of his looks 😳 =P
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

erm i think its just make-up but even if hes done something, so what, shows he does take care of his looks 😳 =P

I don't think make up can straighten the bone in your nose. 😆
serendipity. thumbnail
^dude, i havent looked all that closely, esp wid shakki eyes comparing the nose =P i saw the humsafar shoot pic and an old one, and i thot make-up hoga, cz they often do it for people and esp brides, its pretty common, but agar surgery hai bhi toh kiya... saanu kii?? :P
starstruckk thumbnail
^ you don't have to notice it with shakki eyes. its evident & if you've been following Fawad since his earlier dramas..in fact since his Jutt & Bond days you'd realize that Fawad's nose always stood out whereas it doesn't now/ Not a bad thing, but a mere observation. yeah sannu ki, but the poster asked a question. Doesn't hurt to discuss it. 😆
serendipity. thumbnail
Yes, ive seen fawad from jutt n bond days
Trns out, im not such a keen observer, but yes theres a major change in nose, seems so damn better now :p
I became fawads asal wala fan after EP got realrecognition, i likedahmed butt more since jnb days 😆 :p
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Veena Malik implants karaye to chichori.. Fawad Plastic ki naak lagwaye to saanu ki..waaahh waaahh..😆 that nose is totally a new one..the old one wasnt bad.. but lemme say the doctor is good at his job..
459718 thumbnail
haven't followed him from beginning so can't say i noticed the difference but yeah now i can =P btw he looks good either way.