649486 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Usman.

Pearl Continental Hotel..

I have so many memories of PC
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
don't care what he is in reality or not we can judge him by his acting or singing hw he behave personally is totally actorz matter

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2direct

I have so many memories of PC

i'm sure they are not worth mentioning here.. 😆😆
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This is not a big deal.EP is in demand ryt now.And they gots a lot of offers.according to suitation,If he demanded better place,and even if he demanded high money,thys all things comes into a part of business.
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Even i've heard alot of things about him from very reliable sources. Like my best friend's sister tld me that EP came to their uni for a concert and they asked the manager for drugs cuz apparently fawad and this other fat guy(don't rmbr his name) from his band said they wouldn't be able to perform without it and when the manager refused they created alot of scene!
It may or may not be true but trust me i don't care! As long as he acts good and looks good on screen, it doesn't matter what he does in his personal life..😊
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Fawad seems to be taking photos quite a bit with his fans..whether it's during concerts or on location..he seems pretty cordial with fans at least from whatever I've seen & heard.

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well he's a normal human being..he got alot of fame frm HS unexpectedly..soo tht makes sense...but if he's like tht..his fans shud admit tht rather thn defending him..actors always try to be nice as much as they can..but at the end of the day, they r humans like us..
diju thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
umm I dont know what fawad you talked to...because I have met him before and he is soo down to earth! Talk to anyone who has had a chance to interact with Fawad, he is so nice to his fanss. He may have said the PC thing, but I can guarantee you not in the way you worded it or the way ur boss told you. The topic of residence may have come up and he probably stated his choice. And plus he IS a big star and these days toh whoever has a bit of money stays at PC...aur wo to ek buhat popular celebrity hai. Pehle to koi Fawad ke bare burai nai hoti thi, now that he is famous oski har baat ka analysis ho raha hai, give it a rest people...as long as he is nice to the fans that get to meet him and is accepting roles like ashar chill karoo LOL
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
acha ji.. toh pc se level neeche nahi hai janab ka? hmm.. pata nahi yaar, tv pe toh hi looked so down to earth... i mean, he really was being so humble when ppl were praising him..he was even blushing.. yakeen nahi aaraha... maybe he said these as joke?? :S wierd... let us know any updates on this..:O
my friend said she's seen him face to face in a mall, and he seemed really down to earth... :S
ByteMe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Not sure why his fans are wasting soo much energy defending him, I still see being down to earth as one thing and having your own standard as another..

I am sure Fawad is down to earth, but he is probbaly not interested in entertaining a bunch of screaming/annoying fangirls after his concert all night.. perfectly reasonable..

Or also, great EP finally got their own standard, whats wrong with that.. I am sure we dont expect fawad to say.. Oh please put me in the cheapest hotel around town and we'll manage... He is popular, he knows it and thus he will cash in on it.. any smart person would do so!