Is Fawad really what he seems to be?

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Recently,i started Internship at Mobilink.We had to arrange a concert,& as EP is too much in demand,we thought we should call em.

So my brand Ambassador talks to Fawad,they were busy so they said they'll come somewhere in the first/second week of FEB and then this is how the talk goes.

My Boss:Is there any specific place where you would like or prefer to stay?

Fawad :Ofcourse,PC se level neeche nahi hai humara.

Funny part,Before Humsafar,EP usually stayed in a guest house owned By Waqar's friend.Suddenly,there level is not below PC.Waqar is still gonna stay in the guest house,but whats wrong with the rest of the band.
Fawad could stay that he wants to stay in PC but whats with the 'LEVEL' thingy๐Ÿ˜•

Moreover,he said this too
"I don't want to meet more than 2 3 fans,they take alot of time'

I swear,he's acting as if he's from some other world.Too classy,etc๐Ÿ˜•

When i saw his JPJ interview,My POV was like he seems down to earth,etc etc.but now...i doubt it.

Edited by meepha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ByteMe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hmm this is expected though... for him to act all pricey after success of HS...

Hmm not surprised at all.. almost every star *appears* to be down to earth on television anyways..

Btw what is PC?
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ByteMe

Hmm this is expected though... for him to act all pricey after success of HS...

Hmm not surprised at all.. almost every star *appears* to be down to earth on television anyways..

Btw what is PC?

Pearl Continental Hotel..
Innocent_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh after the sucess o Humsafar n KPKPBT he's on ninth cloud...thts tomuch...u're n star not suppose to behave lke this...please
Innocent_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
PC thts too much,...u'right EP was no where to be seen too much
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Well yar i don't think so k we should care about such things, We cant judge someone on the basis of few media appearances.
my Uni mate met him twice and she said he is very nice and etc.
na bhe ho toh who cares He is a great actor Personally jo bhe krta rahy Sanu ki๐Ÿ˜†

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaar please
Eversince his humsafar success log haath dho kar peeche par gaye hain bechare k
i will most certainly NOT believe any of this, my cousins, friends have shukar se got a chance to meet him and he is AMAZING to fans, and waise bhi its HIS choice whatever way he wants to portray himself ๐Ÿ˜• agar woh aisa fans k saamne hai, toh phir y wud he act all gud in the first place?! :/
and plus, noone can oath by that what ur boss said had exactly happened?! could be, true, but it couldnt, and nothing he said was offending, ab banda chaahe pehle jhonpri main hi sahi rehta ho, ab toh he has proved the world naa? ab rahega mansion main, u cant expect urself or the others k crorepati banne k baad bhi, waheen johar complex k 2 kamre k flat main raho! ๐Ÿค”
Its not his dual personality i think :)

LOL we have seen him converse with fans abhi recently bhi, hes been ever so sweet, his feet on the ground thruout, he cud've openly refuzed that time too, so i think till we see it ourselves, all such news that urges us against heroes, are just not to be believed ๐Ÿค”
There is a reason why I NEVER idolize actors/actresses...no matter how much I like them or their acting. In the end they are only human beings with flaws.
-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hota hai yaaarr..!!! Its something that comes into you naturally !
Fame always makes people mind go HiGH ! ..
649486 thumbnail
He's just like any other person with plus & negative points. IMO accepting people with their flaws is the deal.