Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

We should become examples to everyone. Our slogan should be 'Do not fear...everyone can become your dear!' 😆 Ok, that was horrible slogan.

Hahahhah ... we're the good peepz we can make example for every one ... lolzzz what you say ??? 😳

Originally posted by: mahaandneha

Hahahhah ... we're the good peepz we can make example for every one ... lolzzz what you say ??? 😳

Bring it on! Let's make a peace thread and invite everyone in. The title should be 'Friend or foe...give it a go!' 😆
No, honestly...it's sad that more people don't get along. If we only could respect each others boundries we wouldn't have so many fights whether here on IF or out in the real world.

Bring it on! Let's make a peace thread and invite everyone in. The title should be 'Friend or foe...give it a go!' 😆
No, honestly...it's sad that more people don't get along. If we only could respect each others boundries we wouldn't have so many fights whether here on IF or out in the real world.

WoWww I swear not a bad idea @ all ... 😉😉 I wish we Can do that ... 😆

Ya ... I am dame agree with you ... I wish we both can stay with with each other with out crossing the boundries .. which is unfortunely made by us .. 😳
Edited by mahaandneha - 12 years ago
Harrumph...someone likes Fawad. Yes I'm looking at you Noshaba. 😛
Btw are these photos recent?

Harrumph...someone likes Fawad. Yes I'm looking at you Noshaba. 😛

Btw are these photos recent?

Ohhh I just Love him ... Ya most of them are recent from his up coming show :P
Edited by mahaandneha - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mahaandneha

WoWww I swear not a bad idea @ all ... 😉😉 I wish we Can do that ... 😆

Ya ... I am dame agree with you ... I wish we both can stay with with each other with out crossing the boundries .. which is unfortunely made by us .. 😳

Respect comes from realising that the other person is also a human. It's when you forget the other person is also a living creature with a heart and soul that makes you cross all limits.
Gosh, I'm on a roll! 🤣

Respect comes from realising that the other person is also a human. It's when you forget the other person is also a living creature with a heart and soul that makes you cross all limits.
Gosh, I'm on a roll! 🤣

Ouch !!! Agree I don't know what I have to say .. Actually you're dame right its our duty to think about the other person with genuine heart ..😳
Where did everybody go? Did my fountain of wisdom scare people off? 😆
Ok, got to go. It was catching up with everyone. Bye! 🤗
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Mona ! Today is my birthday ! Bloody #&#/" ! I am getting old