Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys! Another Rangmunch article! Check it out! Its a review of episode 17 πŸ˜ƒ
http://rangmunchtv.blogspot.com/2012/01/international-segment-rangmunchtv_17.html?showComment=1326902803072#c1023504363889332665
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
is it just me or my excitement level for humsafar has gone way down compared to when it started? No, im not over it, rather i feel like their rushing it so much, and some how the hareem part totally ruins the episode for me! :S and now all these changes to the ending, quite miffed about it!
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah Shiz, mera bhi yehi haal hai :S
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

is it just me or my excitement level for humsafar has gone way down compared to when it started? No, im not over it, rather i feel like their rushing it so much, and some how the hareem part totally ruins the episode for me! :S and now all these changes to the ending, quite miffed about it!

Hey Hareem!! Umm.. Ya maybe a little! Even im irked about the sudden changes in the storyline! I didn't want Farida to be back so early!😑 Ya they're kinda rushing the scene since the past 2 episodes! I would have liked it if they showed it in a bit detail!

Edited by mary78613 - 12 years ago
InvisibleSmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairy17

thank god i thought i was going insane, its still my favorite and will remain so but the post - leap part they didn't depict it as nicely as i thought they would :( also the past two episodes, there is no consistency rather just scenes put together, it irritates that they are rushing what started off so beautifully!
InvisibleSmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Hey Hareem!! Umm.. Ya maybe a little! Even im irked about the sudden changes in the storyline! I didn't want Farida to be back so early!😑 Ya they're kinda rushing the scene since the past 2 episodes! I would have liked it if they showed it in a bit detail!

same alittle :S i mean i'm still waiting for this Saturday but so many elements have been tempered with, first hareem totally ruined the post leap for me, i can't understand the dialouges of the little girl at all and than the scenes they seem to be there in a very unorganized manner - and last two episodes, they need to slow down and simmer - and than the ending changes so not needed, it would have been more beautiful if they went the novel route because that ending is just beautiful <3
Edited by InvisibleSmile - 12 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairy17

Tch tch! Khirad she's not SHIZ! She's hareeemmm!πŸ˜†
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

same alittle :S i mean i'm still waiting for this Saturday but so many elements have been tempered with, first hareem totally ruined the post leap for me, i can't understand the dialouges of the little girl at all and than the scenes they seem to their in a very unorganized manner - and last two minutes, they need to slow down and simmer - and than the ending changes so not needed, it would have been more beautiful if they went the novel route because that ending is just beautiful <3

Ya they are very unorganised! I wish they show Khirad talking to Batool Khala that she lost her job and Ashar listening from behind! I really wanna see that scene! And i wish they showed the scene when Khirad is praying and Ashar comes looking for her and sees her praying! These are all the scenes when he starts having doubts! And I just HOPE that they don't temper with the apologising scene! An the last thing i want to see is Farida's fake love for Hareem! seriously!😑
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i dont know why you guys keep blaming Hareem! :s
πŸ˜†
lol
erm, its perfectly fine, i think we have got to understand, and relate ourself iss way main, k, a drama CAN NEVER be just like the novel or better than it, like NEVER! :|
uve just gotta give them space, yehi, agar they were a bit slow, we'd have complained them of them dragging it, we;ve got to understand, its tough to dramatize, esp when even the crew havent read the novel, and theyre portraying their roles in their own way, w.o directly relating it to the novel! :P
i think if we say that Hareem in episodes just puts us off or ruins it, i think that'll be quite harsh, we can never get something perect for us! :| :/
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
the only irksome point of the serial atm is, Fareeda's back, which TOTALLY RUINS the original plot! :|
none of us has a tiny pint of an idea of whats in store for us next, but Shiz, erm, why do you hate hareem all of a sudden!?

and fairy, oye, party kyun badalli!? :O
u loved Hareem and Hareem;s scenes! :|
Wallah, and miss perfect, u dont need 2 agree wid everyone! =P
stop being inni sweet ☺️