Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: fairy17

Itna SOCH ke I love you bola πŸ˜† daal mein kuch kaala hai πŸ˜†
Waise I love you too 😳
Haan my mom asked me last time AB kya hoga since Farida is back..
I'm like mom ab to muhe bhi nahi pata kya hoga 🀣

maine apka point dekha, ussko socha, reply karne ki himmat nhi thi, took the easy way out... ILY! 🀣
tehehe haina?! :P
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

thank god i thought i was going insane, its still my favorite and will remain so but the post - leap part they didn't depict it as nicely as i thought they would :( also the past two episodes, there is no consistency rather just scenes put together, it irritates that they are rushing what started off so beautifully!

Show mera bhi favorite hai..ISILIYE aisa haal hai...we're so used to the excitement and everything in EACH episode ke ab drag bardasht nahi horaha πŸ˜†
Last wali episode to bilkul bas scenes thay..even though if you put 'em apart from everything, I adore Asher-Hareem scenes..his love for her is really something..poor guy, was in darkness for 4 years..
But ab aage kuch hona chahiye...yehi drag kar rahe hain πŸ˜•
OH well...4 more epis...definitely things will start building up 😳
OnlyHope thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

maine apka point dekha, ussko socha, reply karne ki himmat nhi thi, took the easy way out... ILY! 🀣
tehehe haina?! :P

Pagal :p
Mujhe sweet kehti ho
Khud ko dekho 😳 🀣
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fairy17

Meeph, aapki wall post mili..you and Shiza said the same thing to me this morning as soon as I woke up...so I was like haan drag to horaha hai 🀣 because we know what we wanna see ahead 😳 I guess sirf isiliye aisa feel horaha hai 😳

HAhaha,no i actually,waqaye mein find it a lill boringπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

is it just me or my excitement level for humsafar has gone way down compared to when it started?

It has gone way down in my social circle
My friend dont discuss it anymore,My cousins dont ask me what happens aagey:D
My mom dad r like Oh,Muneefah's day is here.Before,they said Humsafar day is hereπŸ˜›

& Even i dont go gaga over it like i used to

Reason:NO IDEA
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@meephs: :S i dunno tumlog kis tarah k uncute ppl ho!? πŸ˜• 🀣
the dad-princess scenes r so so so cute, asher ki inni mast side we get to see, mera toh dil karta hai bas wohi hota rahe, tum na, indian draame dekh dekh kar waisa hii "DRAMA" expect karte raho! :P
precap itna dreadful tha, jab bhi tv pe ata hai im like 😳
phir AANKHEN BAND! 🀣
i dont like it! 🀣
LOL, it all scares me! πŸ˜• 🀣
except for sara's partt!! 😎 πŸ˜ƒ
OnlyHope thumbnail

Originally posted by: meepha

Aisa hoga nahi!!
The precap was way more interesting than the whole episode of saturdayπŸ˜•.
So whatever it is,Fareeda's plotting,Sarah's crying-I am looking forward to it rather than Ashar all of a sudden showering gallons of LOVE on his princess.IT's cute but bores a lill too..

Yehi to prob thi last wali epi mein 🀣
Precap was mroe interesting than the epi...that's why humein drag lag raha hai 😳
And showering gallons, ROFL
My mom finds it cute..I go like umm mom...he wasn't there for 4 years..achanak se itna nichawar? He needs to acknowledge ke Khirad brought her up... :@
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

the only irksome point of the serial atm is, Fareeda's back, which TOTALLY RUINS the original plot! :|

none of us has a tiny pint of an idea of whats in store for us next, but Shiz, erm, why do you hate hareem all of a sudden!?

and fairy, oye, party kyun badalli!? :O
u loved Hareem and Hareem;s scenes! :|
Wallah, and miss perfect, u dont need 2 agree wid everyone! =P
stop being inni sweet ☺️

reeno, its not all of a sudden, i have expressed my displeasure regarding hareem before also, and from the past episode it has only grown, yes i know she is kid and she's doing her best but many times she mumbles alot and also i just can't picture as the hareem! i'm sorry if i offended you in anyway & i think i my sudden hate has more to do with the direction, because they are rushing everything, why not slow down? instead of adding scenes, maybe keep with the consistency of show? Im just annoyed and i know i shouldn't expect much from a drama but i did, humsafar started off so beautiful that its sad to see being rushed in the end!
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: meepha

Hello Shiz,Reeno & Fairy,

Long time
*hugs*

How are you??

Guys,dont kill me but i am glad Fareeda is back because the last episode was such a drag!!πŸ˜›

where have you been??? misseddd youuu *hugs*
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

the dad-princess scenes r so so so cute, asher ki inni mast side we get to see, mera toh dil karta hai bas wohi hota rahe, tum na, indian draame dekh dekh kar waisa hii "DRAMA" expect karte raho! :P
Yaar mein bohat selected Indian draamey dekhti ho:D Standard thora high haiπŸ˜‰ & i woudnt mind the father daughter scenes if Hareem was i dunno...A lill betta in her dialogue delivery.πŸ€”
& i am kinda tired of the waqti samjhota stuffπŸ˜›..I want Fareeda's bitchyness to b revealed nd stuff.Climax waala part hoga when ashar finds outπŸ˜‰
phir AANKHEN BAND! 🀣
i dont like it! 🀣
I rewind nd watch itπŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

phir AANKHEN BAND! 🀣
i dont like it! 🀣

Exactly!!!!! πŸ˜† Mann! Whenever that precap comes on tv i seriously get goosebumps!
The way Khirad stares at her when Farida enters her room! It gives me the chills! 🀒

Edited by mary78613 - 12 years ago