serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

^^as per reeno's promise, new banners are up :D

This is the official HUMSAFAR thread.

Khirad-Asher also known as KhiSher
Congratulations on #2o
special Celebrations! :D

(All discussion regarding the show and couple should be carried out here)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WELCOME HUMSAFARS!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Humsafar ki novel was the story of Asher and Khirad mainly... asher's dad and khirad's mom are siblings. Ashar's dad is a well of elite class businessman whereas khirad's mom is a below medium class woman with a daughter khirad, her mom is a teacher, and they earn their living thru tutions and teaching...
Khirad's mom comes to know she has cancer, so she takes help from his bro, who is all emotional for not taking care and doing financial aid for his sister, but he didnt do it deliberately though
Now he regrets, and rightaway comes to Hyderabad, to take khirad and her mom to Khi so that better Doctors cud take care and cure her
They know shes not gonna live for long so khirad's mom requests her brother, Baseerat (Behroz sabzwari) to find a gentle, suitable person for khirad to get married so she could see the future of her daughter secured in her life only... he immediately asks her if sh would be ok to take in his son, as her son in law... and
^THATS WHAT HAPPENED IN THE FIRST EPI
(Much of that wasnt in the novel, now after this, the novel goes this way...)
Asher and Khirad get married sumhow, but they dont talk, BTW, ashar has a best friend in the serial, and cousin, sara, and theyre moms have decided theyll get married ( in the drama, not the novel )
anyways, they get married but dont talk... but slowly ashar'll start falling for her, and theyll b happy... they have a fyt ek din so asher goes 2 dubai w/o telling her, but he misses her so calls her and shes like i wanna tell you something come back soon ( we know its abt her being pregnant ;) ) he comes but Atiqa (his mom) takes him sumwhere else even though he insists he had 2 talk 2 khirad, she takes him sumwhere where they see khizar and khirad 2gether, (theyre frnds) but his mom falsely puts the blame of them having an affair, asher is shattered and leaves... and they get separated
After a few years they show that khirad has a daughter, 4 years old, and she has a heart disease... khirad' has nowhere 2 go but her husband fr her daughter she tells hi m this is ur daughter... u can check the reports and tells him she is sick... but he leaves and blah blah, the characters are BEAUTIFUL! you HAVE to watch it!!!!!
i think at the end they have 2 reunite
BUT the serial's story is gonna b different, in many ways, sara's character in the novel, was worth ignoring, but in the serial, shes one of the MAIN characters... and prolly theyll show khizar having some interest in khirad too...

i havent told u proprerly i know, but i want u 2 watch it and discuss with us! :P and KPKPBT, im not sure :) havent started it yet :P

Edited by -Afridimalikk- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Ok guys, attention!
Yes, Thankyou :)

k, anyways, for the 20th AT, i thot we should make ours a special one, and have a little fun, so i thought, all us members of the ATm take up roles, like, for example, Reenoo. is Khirad of the AT ☺️ (YES! im starting the damn plan, ive got to get benefits/advants, right?! ;)] HAHA!
Likewise, say, -Cupidsfriend- says she wants to be Sara, she will be Sara, and that ways we can BEHAVE with her and address her as Sara [from the serial], ie IF she says she's sara first!
DONT fight over it =P, jissne pehle kehdiya, character usska, and guys, dont die to take all GOOD characters! Fareeda, Zareena, Khizar, Sara in sab ko bhi pakarlena since cast kuch khaas bari nahi hai, and they all are really beautiful people jo bhi ho! 😳 πŸ˜†
Below, is the list of the characters, i'll keep adding once its decided on who is whom... :)

- Khirad [areena] (Reenoo.)
- Asher [fariha] (Fairy17)
- Sara [noshaba] (mahaandneha)
- Fareeda []
- Zareena []
- Khizer
- Baseerat
- Hareem [Shiza] (InvisibleSmile.]
- Professor Idrees πŸ˜• [OR WHATEVER SARMAD'S NAME WAS 🀣] [amna] (lonelyshadow)
- Nudrat (..Saba..) [Saba]
- Afsheen [Rabz_12]
- the other frnd -_- kiya naam tha?! :S
- Raza
- Batool Khala [zummi] (ZumSRK)
- the waiter who brought icecream for Khisher on their ice cream date! 🀣
- Aijaz [Asher's frnd, jis ki party thi before icecream date😎
- Bitch#1, jo Khirad ki dress pe bezti karti hai @ sara's bday
- Bitch#2 ^^^^^^
-Khirad's mom / asher's phoppo
- Jamaal
- Noor Afza
- Hammad
- Sarmad Khoosat [DIRECTOR] [lonelyshadow] (amna)
-Quratulain Baloch [Vocalist: Humsafar] [mary78613] (mary)

will add :) remind me of characters ive forgotten, cud b a minor one too ;)
Dont fight :P
and my husband, yes, make sure ur as Hot as he really is! ☺️ im sure i'll be married 2 a girl Asher! 😳 🀣

I HAVENT ADDED YOU, AND YOU'VE ALREADY TAKEN SOMEONE?! SCRAP ME ASAP, BUGG ME TILL I ADD UR NAME!!!
serendipity. thumbnail
RESERVED!
wallah! =P

mary78613 to be added :)
serendipity. thumbnail
RESERVED!? πŸ€”
dchSKDCG
serendipity. thumbnail
CONGRATS ALL! :D
Humsafars Rockk!
Thankyou all very much, for sticking with us throughout this journey, and aage bhii, hoping to see you all Love and Back Humsafar, and Asher Khirad like uve previously done! 😳
πŸ€—

-Humsafar AT team! :)
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

As always, I have to post here even before we shift :$

445892 thumbnail
hiii m new here in this thread...
u can call me Marie...
...love humsafar...
superb acting by khirad n asher
i had already read the novel... but now they just changed it entirely as seemd from next wekedn percape...
welll loving it so much...
nyc thread :)
t.c.
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congratulation for 20th AT...πŸ€—πŸ€—

serendipity. thumbnail
NO POSTING YET, GUYS! :)
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Maine to post kar diya tha πŸ€” sorryBtw, officially hi everyone! πŸ˜†Our new home until Fri ;)