upcoming sequels part IILatest Article Update on t

Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Latest Article

Update on the sequels in 2012 , part II

We are back with the second part of the sequels expected to air in 2012.

IJAZAT 2

Ijazat, that was praised more for its ending than the serial itself, is rumored to have a sequel for the longest period of time now. The sequel that was rumored to go on air in 2012 itself, never took off. We tried contacting the producers, but failed to do so. A source from the production house insists that a sequel is still under works, but no further details were given.

ANOKHA LADLA 2

One of PTV's biggest hit in recent times, that came from Saleem Sheikh, is going to have a sequel. The promos for which are already on air, and have create quite a stirr. The sequel promises to be bigger this time.
The sequel that goes on air from Jan,18,2012, is said to have continued from where the first one ended.

Humsafar 2

TVKahani had earlier informed you that the makers of the serial were in talk with Farhat Ishtiaq upon having a sequel to this mega hit. The news is that the rumor is very much true, and the makers are giving this a serial thought. It is being said that Farhat has always been interested in writing a sequel to the novel, and now with the serial becoming a major hit, the chances are even higher.
But, the director is said to be a hurdle. Rumors are that Sarmad Khoosat is too busy with his other projects, and is not taking any interest in the sequel . What will happen of it ? Well, if Sarmad agrees to do the sequel, it will go on-air in the first quarter of 2013, and if he doesn't. WHAT IS A SEQUEL?

Khuda Aur Mohabbat 2

This Imran Abbas starrer was a hit, and was always scheduled to have a sequel. Imran Abbas on his official fanpage had confirmed the development, maintaining that he has already shot for his scenes, and only the post production work is remaining.Rumors are that the sequel, which was inititally to air in Feb-March, might be postponed due to Imran's busy schedule. The actor is currently in India, looking for projects. The actor had earlier announced retirement from Television, maintaining that he would always be available for Khuda aur Muhabbat.
The serial that was made as a two-part one was a major hit, and Imran Abbas is said to be a fan of it himself. The actor confirmed the developments, but did not give away anything else.

Well, this is again it for today. We cannot wait to see what s

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i dont think any of these will come true, but probably anokha ladla and/or ijaazat ka ajayega 🤔
Ijazat was awesome, i dont want a sequel! =(
Taify thumbnail
baraat , mera saaein, anokha laadla r CONFIRMED.
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
haan mera saaien wasnt mentioned here, i know its confirmed, i dont know wat baraat is :S
oh the baraat series!? Azar ki aayegi baraat? haan woh bhi pata hai, again didnt see it mentioned here and anokha ladla, i already said! =P
Taify thumbnail
this is part II of the article :P

mera saaein and baraat were mentioned in part 1. Nazrain ghumao =D