Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

bhoolna bhi nahi chahiyee.. main kuch logon par hi ehsaan karti hoon.. tum khush naseeb ho..😆

😆😆 Allah bachaye aisey ehsaano se..😆
Innocent_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i agree with u totally, A & B productions casted same people over and over and again n again, tired of watching them even one day my mom asked me the girl weraing hijab attending a milad but kal to ye ro rhi thi k her sister was died, ab itni confusion ho jati hai 😆 😆 😆 ...

fahad mustafa is one of my fav actor, n he did truly justice to his serials like MAin abdul qadir hun, pasha, pul sirat n other serials too, also faisal qureshi is good but sami khan wo first time mje tuc ki add main acha laga hai 😆 😆 😆...they can try Imran abbas, Adnan siddique too

apart of actors actress bhi wohi i dont know what so good in Aamina Sheikh that she's all time lead actress of the serial, also Aiza khan is seeing in their serials like tootay howi pr, pul sirat, main nee...they should try some new faces, or cast other people like sania saeed, nadia khan, maria wasti

Edited by Innocent_eyes - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Usman.

😆😆 Allah bachaye aisey ehsaano se..😆

soch lo.. aisi duaain qabool bhi hojati hain.. phir tum mehroom reh jaaogey meri azmaton se..😆
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: itzMYattitude

dear the trouble is m watching sami khan from last 8 years

i have seen every single play of his but u guys have only watched few of AnB
all these roles u have mentioned above of fawad r all already done by sami khan
from negetive role to passinate lover, pendo , flirt, suspicious psycho, comedy n alot
in mein chand si he is crying then??? the impact of the play the basic theme is different from previous plays
in maaye ni i didn't saw him crying and in kaala jadu he was looking different
i guess u haven'e watched the play yet

Lol Dear m watching kaala jaadu maye ni and main chaand si but never never found something special or Different in Sami sorry its my POV .I am not saying that he is bad actor m just saying We have some other actors who are much better than sami just like fawad and fahad and etc.How can you say that i have only watched his An B plays?I am watching sami from his first play Dil sy dil tak ( That was on PTV) And to be honest in my opinion he is not that good.If i am a fawad fan i will never say that He is more versatile and better than Faisal Qureshi .Same thing goes for sami He is definitely good but We have some better Actors compare to him
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

soch lo.. aisi duaain qabool bhi hojati hain.. phir tum mehroom reh jaaogey meri azmaton se..😆

keh diya na.. mujhpe bus ek ehsaan karna k mujhpe koi ehsaan na karna 😆😆
itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Innocent_eyes

i agree with u totally, A & B productions casted same people over and over and again n again, tired of watching them even one day my mom asked me the girl weraing hijab attending a milad but kal to ye ro rhi thi k her sister was died, ab itni confusion ho jati hai 😆 😆 😆 ...

fahad mustafa is one of my fav actor, n he did truly justice to his serials like MAin abdul qadir hun, pasha, pul sirat n other serials too, also faisal qureshi is good but sami khan wo first time mje tuc ki add main acha laga hai 😆 😆 😆...they can try Imran abbas, Adnan siddique too

apart of actors actress bhi wohi i dont know what so good in Aamina Sheikh that she's all time lead actress of the serial, also Aiza khan is seeing in their serials like tootay howi pr, pul sirat, main nee...they should try some new faces, or cast other people like sania saeed, nadia khan, maria wasti

dear maria wasti was there in ruswa n mein hari. both were AnBs productions
Innocent_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: itzMYattitude

dear maria wasti was there in ruswa n mein hari. both were AnBs productions

yah actulaly i didn't see both the serials, bhat ajeeb thai...is liyai didnt rem k thts was by AnB productions, but they can try them in a good story line