Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Usman i still didnt get ur post.. wohi to hai jo pehli thi.. u said u like Fawad better then Fahad ehh??? thats why i gave u that Fahad drama lecture..😆 Fawad is good but really we have seen him in serious roles only.. while if we compare him to Fahad.. Fahad is a versatile actor.. i like them both but iam a bit biased when it comes to Fahad Mustafa.. he is my fav actor.. soo yeahh.. Fawad still has to go a long way.. its just Humsafar that has made him soo popular..
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

Usman i still didnt get ur post.. wohi to hai jo pehli thi.. u said u like Fawad better then Fahad ehh??? thats why i gave u that Fahad drama lecture..😆 Fawad is good but really we have seen him in serious roles only.. while if we compare him to Fahad.. Fahad is a versatile actor.. i like them both but iam a bit biased when it comes to Fahad Mustafa.. he is my fav actor.. soo yeahh.. Fawad still has to go a long way.. its just Humsafar that has made him soo popular..

I love both Fawad & Fahad..but I kinda disagree with some of your points here.

Fawad has done more than just serious roles in a span of 6 or so mere dramas. With that said, in my opinion he does comedy and the flamboyant kind of guy way better than Fahad. I felt Fahad wasn't a natural like he usually is in Khatti Meethi Zindagi. His comic timing wasn't impressive either..& Fahad's one of my absolute favs..but he was weak sauce in that drama. Fawad on the other hand was quite impressive with his comic timing in Akbari Asghari & in Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan as well as Jeevan Ki Raahon Mein where he has performed that flamboyant kinda guy brilliantly.

Apart from that. Fawad still has a long way to go because he merely started with substantial television work..but he has still proven way more than some of the other new guys. Like you said, he's just a natural. Fahad is right up there with the best actors in Pakistan because at such a young age..I believe he's in his late 20s he has achieved so much. & I've seen Fahad attempting variety right from day 1. I remember seeing him in Wujood e Laraib for the first time...& I absolutely loved his acting..and have ever since.
Edited by starstuck - 12 years ago
itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

let me tell you.. Sami has been famous only from Tere pehlu mein and why so because that time Pakistan had this trend of making serials like Indian ones.. and soaps.. soaps were not so common.. and Tere Pehlu was one of this big kinda soap.. his pairing with Sara was liked and thats the reason ne was famous and mind you my friend Sami has never been popular for his acting.. cuz he doesnot know how to do that..
Fawad was in this musical band before he came into serials.. he may have done some serials before daastan i dont keep track..but an actor needs to make his way slowly and steadily and in Fawad's case he made it pretty soon.. if Fawad has done 2 low budget flop serials and then Sami gets 4 in his pocket..
Fahad Mustafa has been popular from forever.. he was already popular for being Salah uddin Tunio's son.. his dramas like Thori door saath chalo, were very famous.. he got his position as a good actor on Tv with Tair-e-lahoti with his potrayal of Pasha.. who could have done that better.. his break through performance was Main Abdul qadir hoon.. now i hope u understand wats a break through performance.. wats Sami's break through performance??? NONE..
i think i have said alot then i usually do.. soo now u can make any assumptions on anyone being famous but remember acting works.. in the long run people would not emember actors like Sami.. they would easily forget him.. cuz he is not an actor.. he is a performer..
USMAN 😡 HOW DARE U???? peetongi tumko.. Fahad is a good actor..such a good actor.. ho could have done Abdul Qadir, Pasha, Taimoor better than him even he was soo good as Bhola in YZH people still miss him..and right now impresses me in Mein Chand si..i love how he touches his saliva and then his hair..😆

jinnah k naam in which he was ali agha's grand father n was was murdered
zafar miraj's ghar ki khatir based on a social issue
love lahore life the famous jaan e man jaane jigar pari pekar
chaap in which he was journalist covering stories
n one more thing he isn't that worst actor
i have seen fawad he too do certain blunders
itzMYattitude thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maha-

I respect sami khan He is a nice actor but please Dont compare him with fahad or Fawad.They are way better than him .Sami is doing almost same type of roles again and again Maay-e ni Kala jado main chaand si ..Sab main serious Rota dhota type character.He need to do some different type of roles
Where fawad has done a brilliant job as a paindo , as passionate lover or jealous and egoistic hubby . I think He is the only actor in our industry whos eyes are so much expressive .He doesn't need dialogue to portray something
And Fahad is even better than Fawad.
So Comparing Sami with these two is ummm 🤔

dear the trouble is m watching sami khan from last 8 years
i have seen every single play of his but u guys have only watched few of AnB
all these roles u have mentioned above of fawad r all already done by sami khan
from negetive role to passinate lover, pendo , flirt, suspicious psycho, comedy n alot
in mein chand si he is crying then??? the impact of the play the basic theme is different from previous plays
in maaye ni i didn't saw him crying and in kaala jadu he was looking different
i guess u haven'e watched the play yet
itzMYattitude thumbnail
ok m taking a break becoz of exams
will reply to all others as soon as i'll b back Inshaallah on 24th jan
till then tc Allah Hafiz
sami khan roxxx
muahhh
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

read again yaar.. i like Fahad more as an actor than Fawad... ab khush.😆😆
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

read again yaar.. i like Fahad more as an actor than Fawad... ab khush.😆😆

haan ab tum mere pakkay dost ho..😆
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

haan ab tum mere pakkay dost ho..😆

lolss..thanks for the acknowledgment.. tumhara yeh ehsaan main zindagi bhar nahi bhoolu ga 😆😆
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

lolss..thanks for the acknowledgment.. tumhara yeh ehsaan main zindagi bhar nahi bhoolu ga 😆😆

bhoolna bhi nahi chahiyee.. main kuch logon par hi ehsaan karti hoon.. tum khush naseeb ho..😆
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
they should cast new talent...too repetitive.