Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Starstuck,hehe its funny!i always love to read comments on ur topic!:) its entertaining!

+damn,u always have to dooo bohat saari explaining:D hehhe
itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: starstuck

You're not getting the point here. You think doing merely 6 or so dramas is a lot of work? Oh please, give me a break. Sami Khan has done way more dramas than Fawad. Up until 2007, Fawad was ALWAYS known as the lead vocalist of EP, Jutt & Bond as well as Khuda Ke Liye, & that's it. After KKL, he has done a FEW dramas..yes only a few that you can literally count those dramas on your fingertips..but none of those dramas were substantial enough to allow him to enter the big league of actors. Heck, it didn't even seem as if Fawad wanted to become a legit actor because he'd merely attempt one or two dramas here and there which were not the kind of dramas that'd put you on the top of the charts. His breakthrough performance was Dastaan..that's when people started taking him seriously as an actor because the role was so substantial and legit for an actor to prove his worth...and he did a brilliant job portraying his character.

Sami Khan's Tere Pehloo Mein which he had to leave half way was probably worse than all of Fawad's "flop dramas" combined. I really don't understand HOW you're bringing in Fawad Khan into a discussion that's discussing a production house that has nothing to do with him. You have your opinion, and I have mine..if you feel Sami Khan's a better actor than Fawad..then that's fine..but if you're going to act oblivious to the FACT that Fawad's ahead of the game than most actors today, let alone Sami Khan.. with only a bit of television work (yes even though he's been around for a while in SHOWBIZ..he has only done a bit of television up until 2010)...then you're honestly in denial.

If this "essay" still doesn't help you comprehend this Fawad vs Sami debate you brought up then I don't know what will. End of from my side. This topic is dragging on with Fawad vs Sami when it never ever was about them.

damnnn i was not the one who started comparing them both dear
i only gave my opinion saying AnB n sami khan r my favs
go back n check again u were the one who said sami khan is jobless without AnB
n fawad sanam n faisal thing, i wasn't the one 😲 y u said i brought up that fight???
i was only defending him that's it
n one more thing who told u tere pehlo mein was a flop???
ur news source gave u wrong infor dear
when sami was a part of it it was having huge viewership
ok for my happiness let me write over here 🤣
sami khan got best male actor award 2009 n 2010
mean while he got most popular viewer chioce award again both in 2009 n 2010
n beside this his plays jinnah k naam n ghar ki khatir were the best play 2009 n 2010
n in lux style award the best play was bol mere machli (sami khan was a part of it ) last year
n this year ghar ki khatir was there in nominations
sami khan's first play 'dil sy dil tak ' was huge success
i just like him so i love appreciting him every where
this whole cv is forcing AnB to cast him in every serial thats y u guys r forced to watch him again n again
sorry if any word in above comment is hurting for someone
"dil sy sorry" 😒
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Did someone just say Sami is better than Fawad??? WHAAATT??
some people are just talented..Fawad belongs to that category.. he doesnt have to put in an effort in his acting.. he's a natural actor.. and he is very good..
Sami belongs to the category whose been acting from yearss but still no improvement.. he is not improving.. sab dramams main ik se expressions deta hai..acting to usko choo ke nahi guzri..
Arjun Rampal got a national award.. does that mean he is a good actor?? i dont consider him an actor even.. award ka kya hai kisi ko bhi mil jata hai...
Fahad Mustafa has been nominated numerous times for his acting and never got an award.. so are we saying he is a bad actor.. he is one of the best actors Pakistan tv has right now.. no one can deny that..
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
okay me also jumping in this discussion
no offense to Sami fans.. but i think he may have got awards but he is never recognized as a great actor.. same like Mahnoor Baloch .. she is doing lots of serials but does that mean she is a good actor.. nah.. she is a below average actress..
I toh dont even find Fawad that good i mean he is good but not extra ordinary.. (dont kill me for this 😆) i think Fahad is ahead of Fawad in terms of acting..

edit.. i got confused between Fahad and Fawad.. i wanted to say that Fawad is better in terms of acting as compared to Fahad 😆 edited my mistake now..
Edited by Usman. - 12 years ago
itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

Did someone just say Sami is better than Fawad??? WHAAATT??

some people are just talented..Fawad belongs to that category.. he doesnt have to put in an effort in his acting.. he's a natural actor.. and he is very good..
Sami belongs to the category whose been acting from yearss but still no improvement.. he is not improving.. sab dramams main ik se expressions deta hai..acting to usko choo ke nahi guzri..
Arjun Rampal got a national award.. does that mean he is a good actor?? i dont consider him an actor even.. award ka kya hai kisi ko bhi mil jata hai...
Fahad Mustafa has been nominated numerous times for his acting and never got an award.. so are we saying he is a bad actor.. he is one of the best actors Pakistan tv has right now.. no one can deny that..

ok u said i trusted you, fawad is a natural actor n same goes with fahad as well
then y both were dependent on abdul qadir n dastaan???
everyone use to say they r handsome good looking boys, where u guys were before these 2 plays i have mentioned above???
they have done lots of play before as well
sami khan inspite of having no acting skills accoreding to u
having no comparion with both actors mentioned above, was well known after his very first play
if u had not watched that its not my mistake
so acting skills are not needed to get viewership dear
then on basis of what u guys r keep on saying that fawad is superior than sami??
everyone knows that public voting can never be a reliable criteria to judge someone
ok i admitted the fact awards can be biased
topic maker said that every play of an actor can never be a hit
ok admitted then y again n again u guys saying fawad more in demand???
whats the criteria of u all??? that was a very simple question m asking from the very start *phew*
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: itzMYattitude

ok u said i trusted you, fawad is a natural actor n same goes with fahad as well

then y both were dependent on abdul qadir n dastaan???
everyone use to say they r handsome good looking boys, where u guys were before these 2 plays i have mentioned above???
they have done lots of play before as well
sami khan inspite of having no acting skills accoreding to u
having no comparion with both actors mentioned above, was well known after his very first play
if u had not watched that its not my mistake
so acting skills are not needed to get viewership dear
then on basis of what u guys r keep on saying that fawad is superior than sami??
everyone knows that public voting can never be a reliable criteria to judge someone
ok i admitted the fact awards can be biased
topic maker said that every play of an actor can never be a hit
ok admitted then y again n again u guys saying fawad more in demand???
whats the criteria of u all??? that was a very simple question m asking from the very start *phew*

let me tell you.. Sami has been famous only from Tere pehlu mein and why so because that time Pakistan had this trend of making serials like Indian ones.. and soaps.. soaps were not so common.. and Tere Pehlu was one of this big kinda soap.. his pairing with Sara was liked and thats the reason ne was famous and mind you my friend Sami has never been popular for his acting.. cuz he doesnot know how to do that..
Fawad was in this musical band before he came into serials.. he may have done some serials before daastan i dont keep track..but an actor needs to make his way slowly and steadily and in Fawad's case he made it pretty soon.. if Fawad has done 2 low budget flop serials and then Sami gets 4 in his pocket..
Fahad Mustafa has been popular from forever.. he was already popular for being Salah uddin Tunio's son.. his dramas like Thori door saath chalo, were very famous.. he got his position as a good actor on Tv with Tair-e-lahoti with his potrayal of Pasha.. who could have done that better.. his break through performance was Main Abdul qadir hoon.. now i hope u understand wats a break through performance.. wats Sami's break through performance??? NONE..
i think i have said alot then i usually do.. soo now u can make any assumptions on anyone being famous but remember acting works.. in the long run people would not emember actors like Sami.. they would easily forget him.. cuz he is not an actor.. he is a performer..
USMAN 😡 HOW DARE U???? peetongi tumko.. Fahad is a good actor..such a good actor.. ho could have done Abdul Qadir, Pasha, Taimoor better than him even he was soo good as Bhola in YZH people still miss him..and right now impresses me in Mein Chand si..i love how he touches his saliva and then his hair..😆
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ pulwasha.. it was a mistake.. i got confused between Fahad and Fawad.. i've edited my previous post.. 😆😆
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

@ pulwasha.. it was a mistake.. i got confused between Fahad and Fawad.. i've edited my previous post.. 😆😆

lol, even I was wondering how you could say that about Fahad😆
Madiha_90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I kind of agree, you need a change ... But some of the actors really are worth watching :) but as I said I agree
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I respect sami khan He is a nice actor but please Dont compare him with fahad or Fawad.They are way better than him .Sami is doing almost same type of roles again and again Maay-e ni Kala jado main chaand si ..Sab main serious Rota dhota type character.He need to do some different type of roles
Where fawad has done a brilliant job as a paindo , as passionate lover or jealous and egoistic hubby . I think He is the only actor in our industry whos eyes are so much expressive .He doesn't need dialogue to portray something
And Fahad is even better than Fawad.
So Comparing Sami with these two is ummm 🤔