Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Teesha

Yeah, everyone in my house made that assumption the second Saqib asked Shehroz to marry her😆

I just don't like the way Shehroz is treating her these days. Like she said in today's episode (December 14) she thought very highly of him (I did too😆) but his thoughts came out so cheap and small I can see why he would be suspecting her, but I just don't see why he keeps denying that he loves her, to himself, at least😕 And he pisses me off as much as Rabia, when he says he got carried away that night😆 Some emotions have to exist to be carried away...

Oh yeah, his sister...Huma...🤣 All he really shared was some moments of starring and possibly 2 sentences with her before he got married, and she says he's been leading her on😆 I was like What the...?? But it was great to see reality open her eyes, its another thing she still wants to keep them closed

ohhh no no.. he just said all that to her so that she can go back to Saqib and not think as high of him.. he knows that he loves her.. he told Rabia's sister that he loves her..
Teesha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

ohhh no no.. he just said all that to her so that she can go back to Saqib and not think as high of him.. he knows that he loves her.. he told Rabia's sister that he loves her..

Oh really?? I miss that then...I mean I remember him telling Huma that he doesn't know when he fell in love with Rabia, but I didn't know he was saying all those means things to her so she could go back to Saqib. It gives me relief, Thanks!
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Teesha

Oh really...Did Shehroz and Rabia stay together in the novel? I am hoping if somethings are based on it, this would be too😆

Oh and one other thing, was Deepo and Nimrah in the novel too...Lol I am too bugged by their presence😆

Btw, thanks for the reply😳 I did manage to find the novel online, too bad I can't read Urdu😔

I read the novel when the promos for this show were airing because they caught my interest. I really liked it and was sooo looking forward to watch the show...but the show disappointed me. It can not be compared to the novel at all because they have changed the plot. And yes, Teepu, Nimra and even Huma's characters were not part of the novel. The novel focused on Rabia and Sheroz totally. SPOILER ALERT in case you want to read the novel or they choose to move the drama in the novel's direction later:P
Sheroz started to fall for Rabbia during their honeymoon which they had to go to because of their family, but hid it because he was taking care of her as Saqib's amaanat. Sheroz tried to get Rabbia out of her depression by advising her to take part in things happening in the house. Rabbia felt guilty because she was living in his house and his whole family was treating her so nicely and loved her...while she was only going to stay their until Saqib came back. Slowly she started to feel something for Sheroz but they both never admitted it, Sheroz didn't because of his promise, while Rabbia because she was waiting for a confirmation of his feelings from Sheroz. Sheroze's younger brother fell for Sofia and got married to her.
After two years, when Saqib returned and demanded that Sheroze divorced Rabbia, Rabbia was hoping that Sheroze would decline...but he divorced her anyway because of his promise and insecurities. She got married to Saqib, who she now hated, but gave away due to the family pressure. He treated her badly and was suspicious and abusive towards her because of her first marriage. His family treated her bad and threw her out of the house after Saqib died in a car accident. As a widow, she went back to her parents house and decided to get control of her life herself, she got a job and became indenpendent and didnt want to get married again. Sheroze had been repenting for his mistake ever since...and hadn't got married. Sofia got twins and Rabbia asked to get one of them, and Sofia and her hubby gave her one of the babies after Sheroze secretely told them to. Sheroze later sent his marriage proposal to her house. Rabbia refused it even when her family tried to argue with her, but in the end Sheroze was able to convince her...happy ending:)
Edited by simplytoxic - 12 years ago