Mujhe Roohtne Na Dena HUM TV Drama

Teesha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I was just curious to know how many of you watch Mujhe Roohtne Na Dena aired on HUM TV? Haven't really seen any post on it and have caught myself very interested in the show due to Shehroz and Rabia's love angle.

I am not an avid viewer of the show, but started watching post their wedding and usually just sit through their scenes. I really like the developing love story between them.

Does anyone know if this show is also based on a novel, like other HUM TV shows?
Edited by rajeev4aamna - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadffi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I like this show very much...

And watch it daily...

But i don't think it is based on a novel...

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i dont think its based on a novel! :S
but someone was saying its based on a novel wid the same name...
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The name is same as the novel, the main character's names are the same like Sheroz, Rabbia, Saqib and Sofia. And the story of Saqib making Sheroz marry Rabbia and keeping her as his amaanat is the same.
The rest is totally different...so I would say that it is not based on the novel except a few similarities...because they have even changed the story between Rabbia and Sheroz and made it completely different than what is in the novel.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ok so reading a little about it makes me wanna watch it now. Next thing on my to-do list over winter break: Watch this show! 😆
Edited by fairy17 - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i like that show.. and when Shehroz and Rabia were getting married i knew all along she's not gonna go back to Saqib.. i mean Shehroz is soo much better.. and they look good toegther
i like him and Rabia together.. her sister was aiweyin chawal in between.. its good Shehroz gave her a piece of mind..😆
Teesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairy17

Ok so reading a little about it makes me wanna watch it now. Next thing on my to-do list over winter break: Watch this show! 😆

You should definitely give it a try. I wouldn't say watch every scene, cause I don't😆 But I really like Shehroz and Rabia's pairing😳 I just wish the writers handled the story much better They are just hell bent on complicating everything

Btw, It's on Youtube if you are interested in watching it from the beginning😊
Teesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

i like that show.. and when Shehroz and Rabia were getting married i knew all along she's not gonna go back to Saqib.. i mean Shehroz is soo much better.. and they look good toegther

i like him and Rabia together.. her sister was aiweyin chawal in between.. its good Shehroz gave her a piece of mind..😆

Yeah, everyone in my house made that assumption the second Saqib asked Shehroz to marry her😆

I just don't like the way Shehroz is treating her these days. Like she said in today's episode (December 14) she thought very highly of him (I did too😆) but his thoughts came out so cheap and small I can see why he would be suspecting her, but I just don't see why he keeps denying that he loves her, to himself, at least😕 And he pisses me off as much as Rabia, when he says he got carried away that night😆 Some emotions have to exist to be carried away...

Oh yeah, his sister...Huma...🤣 All he really shared was some moments of starring and possibly 2 sentences with her before he got married, and she says he's been leading her on😆 I was like What the...?? But it was great to see reality open her eyes, its another thing she still wants to keep them closed
Teesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplytoxic

The name is same as the novel, the main character's names are the same like Sheroz, Rabbia, Saqib and Sofia. And the story of Saqib making Sheroz marry Rabbia and keeping her as his amaanat is the same.

The rest is totally different...so I would say that it is not based on the novel except a few similarities...because they have even changed the story between Rabbia and Sheroz and made it completely different than what is in the novel.

Oh really...Did Shehroz and Rabia stay together in the novel? I am hoping if somethings are based on it, this would be too😆

Oh and one other thing, was Deepo and Nimrah in the novel too...Lol I am too bugged by their presence😆

Btw, thanks for the reply😳 I did manage to find the novel online, too bad I can't read Urdu😔
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Teesha

You should definitely give it a try. I wouldn't say watch every scene, cause I don't😆 But I really like Shehroz and Rabia's pairing😳 I just wish the writers handled the story much better They are just hell bent on complicating everything

Btw, It's on Youtube if you are interested in watching it from the beginning😊

That's what I'll end up doing :) thanks!