Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: rabi05

yes those scenes are very cute and romantic of hassan&bano...but i recommend you to watch the show from start to end...its an amazing story with great concept and how well each character is portrayed!!!!!

when i watched some vm then maine usi waqt irada kar liya.. bus time mile main zaroor dekhungi.. and this is not only a show.. its amazing i think with strange story like art... so i m dieing to watch this show.. i surely seeing this show..
-Aliza- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I guess she's the same girl who's in MAAT also?? My mom love her acting in it... evil sis.LOL...Yea she has only impressed me in Dastaan as Suraiya Khala...I wished she was not killed but instead brought her to basanta's house with bano, and then her and bano escaping together from there and landing in pakistan, but i guess she was meant to be killed brutally, and be remembered.
Now coming to my introduction...my name is Rabiyah, lives in USA, New Jersey...currently in third year of college! loves to watch romantic/comedy/horror centric base shows...I used to literally HATEEE watching paki shows, but Idk how i got into watching dastaan but im thankful to anything that got me hooked!!! now its been past a weekk and im still youtubing dastaan episodes 😃 What's your name?? since we're floating on same boat, we can share some of our interest if you don't mind😊

Yup that's her. Acha so she's the evil one..I didn't know that..I've only watched one or two episodes of Maat. Yeah I guess she was meant to be killed coz if she'd survived, she and Bano could've reached Pakistan earlier, i:e, before Hassan got involved with Rabia and then Hassan aur Bano ki shaadi hojati. Par aisa hona nhi tha so the writer killed her as well.

LOL same here..I didnt like to watch them until last year..Dastaan was actually the first Paki show I ever watched. I had seen old classics like Tanhaiyan, Unkahi, Zaib-un-Nissa etc in my childhood but other than that I only watched Indian ones. Last year, thanks to some Government orders, all the Indian channels were banned here in Pakistan for 3-4 months so I had no choice but to watch Paki serials..and thats how I got hooked to Dastaan. And I've realized that Paki shows are wayyy better than Indian ones in all aspects.

My name's Aliza and I live in Karachi, Pakistan. I too like to watch romantic and comic stuff but horror is a big no-no for me..I'm a huge coward ! 😆 So what other shows you watching besides Dastaan ? I watch kuch pyaar ka pagalpan and humsafar.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: similuvs_ashiuv

maine abhi tak pura koi bhi episode nahiin dekha .. just fawad sanam ke kuch scene and vm dekhain hain and i love this show soo much.. and i hope kabhi na kabhi yeh show zaroor dekhungi..

You shoulddd watch the whole thing..once I started, I watched all in 2 days 😆 couldn't resist..and it was SO suspenseful...couldn't predict the ending 😲 so I was hooked 😳
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
can u tell me that how many full episode of dastaan??
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
thnks fairy.. now i will start watching this...
rabi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: similuvs_ashiuv

thnks fairy.. now i will start watching this...

yup there are 23 episodes...i wish there were more 😭...hope they look at the amount of fans
"Dastaan" has developed over the past year and make a 2nd part of it, i'll be the happiesttt😊
rabi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aliza..

Yup that's her. Acha so she's the evil one..I didn't know that..I've only watched one or two episodes of Maat. Yeah I guess she was meant to be killed coz if she'd survived, she and Bano could've reached Pakistan earlier, i:e, before Hassan got involved with Rabia and then Hassan aur Bano ki shaadi hojati. Par aisa hona nhi tha so the writer killed her as well.

LOL same here..I didnt like to watch them until last year..Dastaan was actually the first Paki show I ever watched. I had seen old classics like Tanhaiyan, Unkahi, Zaib-un-Nissa etc in my childhood but other than that I only watched Indian ones. Last year, thanks to some Government orders, all the Indian channels were banned here in Pakistan for 3-4 months so I had no choice but to watch Paki serials..and thats how I got hooked to Dastaan. And I've realized that Paki shows are wayyy better than Indian ones in all aspects.

My name's Aliza and I live in Karachi, Pakistan. I too like to watch romantic and comic stuff but horror is a big no-no for me..I'm a huge coward ! 😆 So what other shows you watching besides Dastaan ? I watch kuch pyaar ka pagalpan and humsafar.

hmmm...lets see, currently i'm watching Dastaan ofcourse...idk when will i get over it😳LOL
other than that i also watch Kuch Pyar Ka Pagal Pan Bhi Tha...trust me only because of Mujtaba-Kiran (Fawad-Sanam) otherwise the show is hell boring...lol...i've watched akbari asghari already, i watch HUMSAFAR only when my sister watches it cauz she crazzy about that show...

then i watch some of american shows...as i've told i love to watch horror/romantic, here are few of that genre TRUBLOOD, BONES, & CHARMED...these are amazing shows!!!

I also watch indian shows like Geet hui sabse parayi, Pratigya, and Pyar ki yeh ek kahani

So you live in karachi, nice! i was born there...but was raised in lahore and then moved to U.S when i was 11...now i'm 22...how old r you? if you don't mind me asking
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail

yup there are 23 episodes...i wish there were more 😭...hope they look at the amount of fans
"Dastaan" has developed over the past year and make a 2nd part of it, i'll be the happiesttt😊

i just thinking that yahi repeat ho jata tab bhi sahi.. yahan computer par dekhna thora mushkil hota hai.. par yeh serial repeat hote hi nahiin...
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I think a sequel would ruin it though. Jahan end hua, it was great..epic. It left a very lasting message on its viewers and nothing can be added to it, in my opinion.
-Aliza- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

hmmm...lets see, currently i'm watching Dastaan ofcourse...idk when will i get over it😳LOL
other than that i also watch Kuch Pyar Ka Pagal Pan Bhi Tha...trust me only because of Mujtaba-Kiran (Fawad-Sanam) otherwise the show is hell boring...lol...i've watched akbari asghari already, i watch HUMSAFAR only when my sister watches it cauz she crazzy about that show...

then i watch some of american shows...as i've told i love to watch horror/romantic, here are few of that genre TRUBLOOD, BONES, & CHARMED...these are amazing shows!!!

I also watch indian shows like Geet hui sabse parayi, Pratigya, and Pyar ki yeh ek kahani

So you live in karachi, nice! i was born there...but was raised in lahore and then moved to U.S when i was 11...now i'm 22...how old r you? if you don't mind me asking

Me too ! That shows pathetic..but Fawad-Sanam make me watch it 😳 And I am not a huge fan of Humsafar either..this too I watch just for Fawad 😍
Indian: currently I'm watching Ek hazaron mein meri behna hai and Is pyaar ko kia naam doon but not regularly. And the only american shows I've watched are disney channel ones..Thats so raven used to be my favorite..it still is 😃 lol
Oh ok..I'm 19..=)