In love with Dataan!!! (Hasan&Bano)

rabi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello all, I'm new to this forum...just wanted to share my feelings of watching Dastaan...Ever since I've watched this show, I madly in-love with it...everything about this show is amazing, storyline, direction, background music, actor's performance, everything is just perfectt!!!!

I'm still not over it, amazing concept of partition of india with involvement of a cute and epic love-story of Hasan-Bano!...Amazing performance by Fawad and Sanam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I'm very touched!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aliza- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
First of all welcome to PSF πŸ€—
Coming to the topic..thats exactly how I felt after watching it hun..Hassan and Bano were epic ! 😳 I've seen all their scenes like a million times and still counting..πŸ˜† I so wish they'd ended up together.. I remember how much I used to hate Rabia for coming between them..lol
rabi05 thumbnail
thank you...absolutely...you won't believe i've watched Dastaan 4 times already and still watch it every night on my iphone cuz i can't get over hassan-bano...they were so epic!!!! and even though rabia the character was not evil or bad at all but just the fact that she was brought as hassan's 2nd love-interest, it was so irritating. I just hated that why hassan even developed feelings for her knowing how much he loved bano...anywayss i'm more than happy that throughout the show hassan only loved bano who cares what the end was, their lovestory was out of the world!!!!!!
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome to the forum! I can't agree with you enough...that drama was epic...the way India-Pakistan war/partition is depicted is just amazing!! You get a love story among all that, just to make it that much more interesting! 😳
-Aliza- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rabi05

thank you...absolutely...you won't believe i've watched Dastaan 4 times already and still watch it every night on my iphone cuz i can't get over hassan-bano...they were so epic!!!! and even though rabia the character was not evil or bad at all but just the fact that she was brought as hassan's 2nd love-interest, it was so irritating. I just hated that why hassan even developed feelings for her knowing how much he loved bano...anywayss i'm more than happy that throughout the show hassan only loved bano who cares what the end was, their lovestory was out of the world!!!!!!

I used to watch Hassan-Bano scenes alot too when my craze was new..still sometimes watch them..I even remember all the dialogues.. hehe Agree..Rabia hadnt done anything to irritate us yet she was so anoyinggg..I hated it when Hassan was swooning over her..I mean he was only Bano's ! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† Again agree..although the ending made me cry loads..and it wont be in the list of my favorite endings but yeah Hassan and Bano were beautiful..their lovestory was alot different from the usual ones we see..even their scenes too..they were so cute and funny yet so romantic..😳 *sigh* I loveee HB..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ And Fawad-Sanam's chemistry was Awesome ! πŸ‘

Apart from these two, I really liked Surraiya Khala, she was so adorable. Saba Qamar looked beautiful in that role..😳
rabi05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aliza..

I used to watch Hassan-Bano scenes alot too when my craze was new..still sometimes watch them..I even remember all the dialogues.. hehe Agree..Rabia hadnt done anything to irritate us yet she was so anoyinggg..I hated it when Hassan was swooning over her..I mean he was only Bano's ! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† Again agree..although the ending made me cry loads..and it wont be in the list of my favorite endings but yeah Hassan and Bano were beautiful..their lovestory was alot different from the usual ones we see..even their scenes too..they were so cute and funny yet so romantic..😳 *sigh* I loveee HB..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ And Fawad-Sanam's chemistry was Awesome ! πŸ‘

Apart from these two, I really liked Surraiya Khala, she was so adorable. Saba Qamar looked beautiful in that role..😳

OMG I simply adore shuraiyaa khalaπŸ˜ƒ...first of all the girl who plays the character is so pretty, on top of it the character is sooo sweettt. I loved how she was so positive and supportive towards hassan-bano relationship, and her bonding with hassan specially. just simply adore her. i love how hassan calls suraiya khala EPIC!!! Even though I loved all the characters in Dastaan besides hassan-bano suraiya khala was amazing characterπŸ‘

GOSHHH someone get me out of this Dastaan &(hassan/bano/suraiya khala) addictionπŸ˜‰ Actually don'ttt!!! LoL i myself don't want to 😊❀️
Edited by rabi05 - 12 years ago
-Aliza- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rabi05

OMG I simply adore shuraiyaa khalaπŸ˜ƒ...first of all the girl who plays the character is so pretty, on top of it the character is sooo sweettt. I loved how she was so positive and supportive towards hassan-bano relationship, and her bonding with hassan specially. just simply adore her. i love how hassan calls suraiya khala EPIC!!! Even though I loved all the characters in Dastaan besides hassan-bano suraiya khala was amazing characterπŸ‘

GOSHHH someone get me out of this Dastaan &(hassan/bano/suraiya khala) addictionπŸ˜‰ Actually don'ttt!!! LoL i myself don't want to 😊❀️

Yeah !! Her name's Saba Qamar..not a big fan of hers in general but she totally rocked in Dastaan..and she's never looked this pretty..I cried so much when she was killed..πŸ˜’ I was like..atleast surraiya khala ko toh na martay. And yeah her bonding with Hassan !! 😳 They had such cute scenes..best Bhanja-Khala pair ever ! 😳
Niether do I..its been a one whole year and I'm still obsessed πŸ˜›
Whats your name btw ? I'm assuming its Rabia πŸ˜ƒ lol
rabi05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aliza..

Yeah !! Her name's Saba Qamar..not a big fan of hers in general but she totally rocked in Dastaan..and she's never looked this pretty..I cried so much when she was killed..πŸ˜’ I was like..atleast surraiya khala ko toh na martay. And yeah her bonding with Hassan !! 😳 They had such cute scenes..best Bhanja-Khala pair ever ! 😳
Niether do I..its been a one whole year and I'm still obsessed πŸ˜›
Whats your name btw ? I'm assuming its Rabia πŸ˜ƒ lol

I guess she's the same girl who's in MAAT also?? My mom love her acting in it... evil sis.LOL...Yea she has only impressed me in Dastaan as Suraiya Khala...I wished she was not killed but instead brought her to basanta's house with bano, and then her and bano escaping together from there and landing in pakistan, but i guess she was meant to be killed brutally, and be remembered.
Now coming to my introduction...my name is Rabiyah, lives in USA, New Jersey...currently in third year of college! loves to watch romantic/comedy/horror centric base shows...I used to literally HATEEE watching paki shows, but Idk how i got into watching dastaan but im thankful to anything that got me hooked!!! now its been past a weekk and im still youtubing dastaan episodes πŸ˜ƒ What's your name?? since we're floating on same boat, we can share some of our interest if you don't mind😊
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
maine abhi tak pura koi bhi episode nahiin dekha .. just fawad sanam ke kuch scene and vm dekhain hain and i love this show soo much.. and i hope kabhi na kabhi yeh show zaroor dekhungi..
rabi05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: similuvs_ashiuv

maine abhi tak pura koi bhi episode nahiin dekha .. just fawad sanam ke kuch scene and vm dekhain hain and i love this show soo much.. and i hope kabhi na kabhi yeh show zaroor dekhungi..

yes those scenes are very cute and romantic of hassan&bano...but i recommend you to watch the show from start to end...its an amazing story with great concept and how well each character is portrayed!!!!!