Sivakarthikeyan plays Dhanush's Friend in 3 Movie

sahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Sivakarthikeyan plays Dhanush's Friend in 3 Movie

Popular television anchor Sivakarthikeyan would soon be debuting as hero with a film titled Marina. The film is being directed by award-winning director Pandiraj (of Pasanga and Vamsam fame) who also doubles up as the producer of the film. Oviya, who debuted in Tamil films as heroine in director Sargunam's Kalavaani opposite Vimal, has been roped in as heroine opposite Sivakarthikeyan.

In recent times, Siva has impressed the viewers with his wide-ranging repertoire of witty one-liners while hosting reality shows for a popular television channel. Thanks to the popularity earned through these shows, Siva was spotted by director Pandiraj who cast him as the hero in his upcoming film Marina. As the title amply suggests, the film is about the lives of the various boys selling many things on the Marina in Chennai to earn their livelihoods.

Siva is also playing a significant role in Dhanush's upcoming film 3 directed by the latter's wife Aishwarya. Stills of the film, released to the press, showed Siva and Dhanush dancing together. Queried about his role in the film, Siva says that he had played a small but important role in the film. "I play Dhanush's childhood buddy in the film. Dhanush said he wanted to cast me in the film after watching my shows on the television.

"We would soon start shooting for the third schedule of the film. Starring with Dhanush is a very nice experience," says Siva. The lanky Siva has also been signed up by director Ezhil, who made films like Vijay's Thullatha Manamum Thullum and 'Jayam' Ravi's Deepavali, so play the lead role in his next directorial venture.

Source : Tamil Wire

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

verisimilitude thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
oh !!!waiting for his movies...😳
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh shiva in this too ...this will be too good...can't wait :)
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
yay yay yay...happy for shiva...