Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Wow! Such a refreshing concept. I was always told business is not for us and all since a long time. Watching this trailer makes me nostalgic. Though I'm not into business, somehow watching this made me feel good.

Thank you :)

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

OMG

me ur neighbour... Kerala

i was in chennai... 5 yrs back

That's nice to know ðŸ¤—

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Optimist_d

Wow! Such a refreshing concept. I was always told business is not for us and all since a long time. Watching this trailer makes me nostalgic. Though I'm not into business, somehow watching this made me feel good.

Thank you :)

True....

every where Girls are said No... either in name f weakness... family image... society... etc etc

A gud movie.... 

Nichuss thumbnail

#MissIndia women centered movie, hence i am not sure it will be liked by others..

i liked the movie.. it portrays every girls dream, wish...

everyone have hidden talents, we need to find and bring it out.. thats the main concept of the movie.

Manasa Samyuktha a simple girl from village, dream of being a businesswoman. From the base, thats her family is against her dream, saying you are a GIRL , business is not for girls.....

She work hard, make insults as her stepping stones, learns from the fall, determination to win the goal.

movie needs a villain, for that Villain is created as a competitor, his ways of destroying Manasa and her business of creating Chai in America

Coffee v/s Indian Chai .

in short movie is about struggle Samyuktha faced and finally succeed in her goal.

inspirational movie.

Ps: ignore typos

Nichuss thumbnail

during miss India teaser... Keerthi lost weight... i thought it was related to fashion or model....

Miss India s tea brand............... gud movie

Optimist_d thumbnail

#MissIndia women centered movie, hence i am not sure it will be liked by others..

i liked the movie.. it portrays every girls dream, wish...

everyone have hidden talents, we need to find and bring it out.. thats the main concept of the movie.

Manasa Samyuktha a simple girl from village, dream of being a businesswoman. From the base, thats her family is against her dream, saying you are a GIRL , business is not for girls.....

She work hard, make insults as her stepping stones, learns from the fall, determination to win the goal.

movie needs a villain, for that Villain is created as a competitor, his ways of destroying Manasa and her business of creating Chai in America

Coffee v/s Indian Chai .

in short movie is about struggle Samyuktha faced and finally succeed in her goal.

inspirational movie.

Ps: ignore typos

That's true! The concept is actually refreshing.  Instead of hero saving heroine and all, we get to see a character which we can connect to. Atleast I felt connected towards her.

Nichuss thumbnail

That's true! The concept is actually refreshing.  Instead of hero saving heroine and all, we get to see a character which we can connect to. Atleast I felt connected towards her.

me too felt connected to her.... may b tats y i loved the movie so much

ending lukd so fast... but relatable.......... not too much dramtic

only doubt i hva is on her vehicle number plate............. is this allowed in US🤣

Optimist_d thumbnail

me too felt connected to her.... may b tats y i loved the movie so much

ending lukd so fast... but relatable.......... not too much dramtic

only doubt i hva is on her vehicle number plate............. is this allowed in US🤣

Ya, but are you searching for logic in movies? ðŸ˜†

Nichuss thumbnail

Ya, but are you searching for logic in movies? ðŸ˜†

🤣

SS-holic thumbnail

Thaanaa Serndha Koottam