Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

Family star... watchable movie... VD didnt able to carry it.  

its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 days ago

finally watched manjummel boys

i had nightmares after watching this. so, i am wondering what he went through in real life!!!!!!!!!!

actually i missed this amazing movie in theatre. 

the way they placed the kanamani anbodu dialogue and song - just amazing. superb casting. how they blend original and set - hats off. engaging bgm - that shifting of music is amazing.  

the main character is the gunna cave - and the art department is the real hero.

no more words. a must watch. 

now i know why it is a hit.smiley27

watched DeAr - i dint like it. similar theme of good night movie. but that was awesome.

Edited by its-alexandrite - 17 days ago
Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

anyone watched Nani Dasara...

i started only.. looks interesting...

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: its-alexandrite

finally watched manjummel boys

i had nightmares after watching this. so, i am wondering what he went through in real life!!!!!!!!!!

actually i missed this amazing movie in theatre. 

the way they placed the kanamani anbodu dialogue and song - just amazing. superb casting. how they blend original and set - hats off. engaging bgm - that shifting of music is amazing.  

the main character is the gunna cave - and the art department is the real hero.

no more words. a must watch. 

now i know why it is a hit.smiley27

watched DeAr - i dint like it. similar theme of good night movie. but that was awesome.

Me too watched it recently  . I just missed theatre experience smiley13

Amazing movie smiley32 . 

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Laapata Ladies

watched the movie.... simple story movie... bride getting lost in train.... groom bringing wrong bride (reminded me f serial Bhabhi smiley37) anyways... here groom have seen bride bfer... even family... so wen welcoming new bride they realise f bride got exchanged smiley37smiley37 story is how real bride comes back.... wat will happen to swapped bride..

not sure this really can happen in current scenarios.... hope Not.... :P

its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 days ago

watched aavesham. that was just okayish for me. only one time watchable, that too for time pass. coloulful movie, acting wise good. different role of fafa. wondering how it is a hit!!!

watched ntikkakkakkoru premandarnn - average. felt lag.  loved sharaffudin's acting.

tried 1956: central travancore - experimental black and white movie, similar to shavam (same director). boring.

rewatched panchayat - season 1 & 2. one of my favsmiley27

watched family man - season 1 & 2. loved manoj bajpeyi. season 1 was better.

watched lust storiesseason 2 (season 1 was better) - 1. made for each other - okayish. 2. the mirror - the best. loved it. acting alsosmiley20.3. sex with ex - that was confusing. but i loved the set up. 4.tilchatta - good one. loved it.

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 days ago

I watched Case of Kondana on Prime and I do not know how to describe the movie experience. The plot is interesting but the movie lacks a fantastic finish. However, I had more fun recognizing various places in Bengaluru.  smiley36

My brother dragged me to watch Manjummel Boys at the theatre, and I grudgingly went. But loved the movie. It was fantastic to watch on the big screen. smiley32

Laapaata Ladies: Chef's Kiss! smiley27 What a movie! Movies like these make you fall in love with life. 

Since I already mentioned a Hindi movie, I'll mention a couple more smiley36Silence 1 and 2 on Zee5. Simple whodunnits but the whole deducting process is nice. 

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: its-alexandrite

watched aavesham. that was just okayish for me. only one time watchable, that too for time pass. coloulful movie, acting wise good. different role of fafa. wondering how it is a hit!!!

thank god someone said the same opinion i had...

i didnt like a bit due its story... acting...comic timing gud...

every one say superb comedy...i didnt felt any comedy... except one scene.... wen ranganna come with mass to gv dialogue...but amban shouted bfr ranga anna....tat timing was too gud.... except nthg interested me...

95% of movie....youngsters drunk n doin daappa kuththu.... 5% college.... some emotions... etc 

Nichuss thumbnail

to overcome... avaesham...

i watched #godavari

waah wat a classy movie.... we can enjoy the beauty f river godavari... character Sita....i just lov her..... wat a cute matured innocent simple girl.... <3 

its available in YT with sub.. wo Sub its in Zee5

old movie...i guess 2000 or 2005 release

her movies Anand, Godavari are my ever favourite moviesss

beautiful songs... the way character is presented just wow

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

to overcome... avaesham...

i watched #godavari

waah wat a classy movie.... we can enjoy the beauty f river godavari... character Sita....i just lov her..... wat a cute matured innocent simple girl.... <3 

its available in YT with sub.. wo Sub its in Zee5

old movie...i guess 2000 or 2005 release

her movies Anand, Godavari are my ever favourite moviesss

beautiful songs... the way character is presented just wow

I just love that movie smiley42 . And also another movie Sandhosam

I lost d count how many times I ve seen these movies smiley27