Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
If it is Angoor remake..then who better than Bebo can do the role..Kat is too young to play his wife.

The wife is ditzy...and spoilt and the whole film is about a hapless husband who can't go home without a gold necklace for his wife!

Originally posted by: you2

If it is Angoor remake..then who better than Bebo can do the role..Kat is too young to play his wife.

The wife is ditzy...and spoilt and the whole film is about a hapless husband who can't go home without a gold necklace for his wife!

kat isn't that young, atleast she is older then anushka..and things didnt look weird in rab ne
katrina should be cast in the lead, i want to see someone different...even though she cant act...😕
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: you2

Its not Angoor remake...that movie is not happening..Thank god for small mercies... not even SRK could make me sit through Rohit Shetty's version of Angoor.

It's an action film.
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kat is not the next Kajol. Rubbish!

Kajol was the earlier Kat. 😈

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: choco786

im guessing you confused with "who aren't just barbie dolls??"

most of the time kareena is in the movie just to make things look pretty, she doesnt pull off a role that can make an audience really connect with her or enjoy her performance...out of all the movies she has done, ive only loved omkara and jab we met, because in that she actually showed her acting ability...in films like kambakht ishq, ra one and even bodyguard she is a puppet for the lead, just there to fill a role...

And your saying Deepika and Anuska are not barbie dolls? 

Originally posted by: beboholic

And your saying Deepika and Anuska are not barbie dolls? 

they arent JUST barbie dolls, they can act and engage with the audience, as well as look pretty...
^^is tht ur opinion or r u speaking for the majority? I can say the same for Anushka & Deepika!
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
but why on earth is SRK doing an action movie and that too with Shetty ??🤔
I wanted to see something like Rom-Com from SRK...its been a while we have seen him in that avatar...
Himani - I agree with you, he has been testing the fan in me for a while now...I need some good movies from him NOW!!
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: choco786

they arent JUST barbie dolls, they can act and engage with the audience, as well as look pretty...

oh okay. 
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
henna : I can understand Anushka Sharma but Deepika acting good and engaging audience??😕 Yeh Chamatkaar kab hua bhai?? ðŸ¤”