My works :-) - worldofdreams

-Crayon- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey frnds , thnx a lot for supporting , commenting on all my writings๐Ÿ˜ƒ , I have written quite few stupid or good or bad os and ss.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
so thought of posting all the links in 1 thread ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Namratha-

My OS Collection 

MG:OS: Coffee Tales 

MG-OS-Safar 

~~~SS/FF Collection~~~

He is a freelance photographer , his own boss , captures world from his eyes in unique ways ...He is all set to capture moments related to his  decided subject , but...
he came across her  , A Mystery ...,  Her Unpredictableness , Her  Dreams , Her Thoughts ,Her Smile ,drew him towards her unknowingly ...the amazingly weird girl ,
will she capture his heart...??
Will This Journey make his life more blissfull  or Will it make it More Complicated??
The Journey of her life through his camera , The Journey of her Dreams , Pains , Rare Smiles Through his eyes.

She sat there while  looking at the droplets falling from the roof of her house. She read somewhere that  rains always have the power to make you extremely happy when you are already happy and extremely sad when you are already sad. She stood up and went outside to experience the feelings of those cold droplets on her body . She lifted her head up and tapped her foot ,she moved forward ,taking her steps with great grace and poise she danced to the music that was created by the water droplets touching the ground ,she moved her body back and forth while thumping her foot ,the metallic bells of her ghungroo  making her foot work audible.

She smiled and moved..she knew that she was doing it wrong ,still she moved ,swinging herself realizing the fact that she was just like one of these drops in this huge rain..like a drop in the waves ,the flow of the rain increased and she stopped dancing.

Scroll down for more One-Shots ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by World-of-Dreams - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Crayon- thumbnail

~~~One-Shots~~~

MG-New FF-Spread Your Wings 
Edited by World-of-Dreams - 11 years ago
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thx for putting it in one place
TanuDDian thumbnail

ur works r awesome dear...

thanks 4r the links...
-Crayon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetsweet

ur works r awesome dear...

thanks 4r the links...

Thnx dear๐Ÿ˜Š
TanuDDian thumbnail

Originally posted by: World-of-Dreams

there's one more ss i didn't add 'coz i discontinued it

heey namratha y have u disconituned tat ss dear???
-Crayon- thumbnail
Added link of one more OS :)
cluless a happy one
riddhimakajen thumbnail
midnight_vigil
I know geet really like it maan and she get married.One day maan lost memery but geet wait for him when he said to me wife.
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
just caught your works ... will go thru and speak to u later ... rquest u to pm me too your new creations once u start...
Gemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for putting all the links under one post