MG: OS: Feeling the Moments.

-Crayon- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

He tied his shoe lace and moved from there ,he walked on the road while carrying his bag on his shoulders and he  finally reached the Railway station ,he walked in , removed the map from his bag and had a look at it and then looked at the huge railway map  he sat on the bench while looking at the map .

He smiled , purchased a ticket and settled in the train.

Aaah...train started to move and there came his favourite part ,looking outside the window ,when he was a kid he used to think that the trees were moving ,Travelling in the train alays gave him that pleasure that flight never gave him. He also liked it because train always make him feel nostalgic.

He took out his headphones he looked at them ,what would he have done without these headphones , he thought and smiled.

***After 2 hours***

He stepped out .

Hey dude!! How was the journey ??

Fantastic...he smiled at her.

I hope you didn't scare anyone during the journey!!

You weren't there with me darling.

Shut up,she said while hitting him on his shoulders.

First Let's eat something ,they are pretty good restaurants in this Railway station.

They went near the cash counter.

The little boy was sitting on the cashier's lap...Papa is our kitchen filled with Men?? Why there isn't any woman in our kitchen?? Why are men cooking??

Maan smiled and whispered in her ear..And you say that Patriarchy is not inevitable.

People like you still exist, what to do!! She smirked...

You are such a ...man!! You have not changed!

She looked at him ,hmmm...well what if I say everything has changed??

There was a silence between them.

Damn..I missed you Maan!!

I missed you too Geet ,they hugged each other tightly near the cash counter , eyeballs turned at them ,but they were so busy enjoying the moment ,he lifted her from her place while hugging. She tightened her grip around him and closed her eyes.

He slowly brought her down and they broke their hug.

I missed you like hell Geet!!

Me too,she said in a rhythm and they hugged each other once again.

So Geet what's the plan? Yaha se Kaha?

Haven't decided anything yet ...Let's walk and then decide.

Let the Journey be the Destination, she winked.

Oh gosh...I Haven't done something like this from years.

I know..so what are waiting for?

They moved out from the railway station and started to walk on the road.

So kya chal raha hai??

Hmmm...Mom Dad are looking for a suitable match...you know..you are a girl , ghar basao, shaadi karo..yeh karo woh karo.Recently a boy came to see me but he rejected me.

What??!! He rejected you??He must be a real fool...but why did he reject you?

Yeah apparently ...

You seemed like a crazy girl ??

Yeh..something similar to that.

So what have you decided?? Koi mili ya Brahmchari ban jane ka iraada hai??

Hmmm...Not yet decided .

So how's your job?? Asked Geet while opening the cap of the waterbottle.

Well it's not bad...an archetypal khadoos boss , some colleagues who keep on cribbing ,one friend cum colleague , my Ex-GF is  now my boss's fianc .

Geet  spat the water out!! Oh GoSh!!! Are you kidding me??

Your Ex and your boss?? She tried hard to control her laughter .Poor you Maan ,actually isn't it wonderful??

She still has the bitter taste of our relationship ,she removed me from her friend list, untagged herself from all my photographs.

I hope this stubble and light beard is not a part of your post-breakup depression!!

No..I'm alright now!! He smiled...In fact I'm happy now .

Sure??

Yep...you know what Geet ,sometimes I envy you , I mean...you are just like a free bird ,as the gust of  wind ,You don't get into any relationships because there's no one who can hold you , who can stop you from flowing . You just enjo that what for others is a completely different world out there.

How do you do this??

He turned his face and looked at her..You simply Live ...Geet.

Hmmm...Aaah...Woh...

He expected an answer

Well...Maan ...I'm speechless ,I'm left with no words dude!! She said while pretending to wipe her fake tears.

Geet ...

What Maan...Why are you hell-bent on proving yourself that you are boring ,a stupid  freak..

Geet...Well that was a BAD interpretation of my words ,he shouted and ran behind her.

She laughed and kept running and he kept chasing her.

Geet stop.

Like I really will...LOL Maan...I don't feel like ,I'm enjoying the chase..!!!

She laughed and kept running.

They both were panting once they reached near the lake , the knelt down on the sand ,laughing like maniacs.

Oh No...I'm tired!!

Even Maan reached near her , he knelt down..Me too!!

Now how will we freshen up man?!?!

This lake ,let's jump into it ,It'll be refreshing.

This lake??!! We are in middle of no where where will we change??

Aaaw..mela bacha Maan..why are you sulking ,let's just jump!!

Me and sulking???Oh no darling...You are soo dead...!!Koi na bacha sakta ab tujhe.

She stood up ,she tried to run but magically an idea popped up in her mind and she jumped off in the lake from the rock.

Even Maan didn't think about anything else even for a second and jumped in ,without any second thoughts.

Only after getting completely wet , he realised that eh jumped inside the water , It was truly amazing...the time he spend from jumping the rock till reaching the water was absolutely heavenly , Even thought Gravity was pulling him down ,he didn't feel that ,he simply felt like flying in the air and reaching the water.

He swimmed in the cold water ,Aaah...what a blissful moment  , Simply float in the water ,life your head and find the sky...They were no barriers between the water and the sky , he felt like jumping and touching the sky . Each and every moment was sheer bliss and absolutely wonderful .

They were simply no limits , no restrictions at that moment.

Mazaa aaya? Shouted Geet from the other side.

They reached the bank ,they were completely wet .

Water was cold.

Absolutely beautiful.

Agar hum thodi der au raise baither rahe na...Phir it'll be more beautiful..chalo chalo..jaldi let's change

They both again started to walk , the roads were almost empty , just some tractors and few taxi's and that too not continuously.

The climate was pleasent , are these things really new?

No but it's just that they always pass through these.

She kept looking at the rustling leaves and smiled.

They moved through and they reached the outskirts of the city, they were fields all around ,everything was filled with greenery. 

Maan..

Hmm...

Thodi der hum ped ke neeche baith jaaye?

Thik hai chalo.

They both sat under the tree with their backs against each other.

They closed their eyes for some time. They could enjoy the silence the moment provided,It was among one of those moments during which they wished they could stay there forever

Maan lept listening to her ,he always found her presence magical but never knew

She stood up .

Itni jaldi jaana hai yaha se??

Aage aur bhi surprises hai , hamaare liye specially nature has preserved them for us.Chalp..chalo..utho...move!!!

Geet...ek minute.

Kya hua Maan?

Maan went closer

Main kuch poochna chahta hoon tumse

Well...why are making it so dramatic dude?? Continue your blah..

Geet I'm serious.

Maan koi problem hai kya??

I know that you like tomove without any restrictions  It's tough to hold you but Geet don't you like to be stopped sometimes.

Don't you wished to be stopped from flowing for a moment ??

Maan..Geet tried to speak , for the first time she was searching some words to speak.

He moved closer and gently touched her soft cheeks and looked into her eyes.

He moved closer and whispered in her ears .

Don't you wish to be embraced ??

She looked into his eyes, I wish ...Maan..I do...

She couldn't stop herself from looking into those eyes ,his eyes were intense.

She threw her hands around his neck, he placed his hands around her waist and  the very next moment  he pressed his lips against hers ,their heart beats raised and  they were lost in each other ,everything around them simply disappeared ,they were carried into another world filled with ecstasy. The kiss was captivating, They simply left everything behind  and drowned themselves in the pleasure that the moment provided them.

It was an amazing moment for him which made him forget all his tensions ,he felt that all the barriers were simply thrown away

They broke the kiss .

They were friends , so what did this mean?? Why??

What happened to them suddenly??  Why were those feelings again following them which they both hid inside them for years. They closed them tightly ,  somewhere in a corner of their heart years ago.

They looked at each other and there was this moment of silence ,same as that moment 3 years ago.

They  both left the place together and moved along the roads , that were almost empty.

They both remained silent for some time.

Just then her mobile beeped .

She checked it and sighed.

Kya hua??

Mama ka hai ,kaha ho?? 3 din mein ghar aa jaana..

I guess she has found another match for me.

I dunno till when this is gonna happen ,when is she going to understand that I'm not ready for...

She looked at him and paused. Woh..woh...hmm...Restaurant ,chale..?? Mujhe bahut bhook lagii hai.

Okk chalo.

While they were on the road..Geet saw something and screamed!!

MAAN!!

Kya hua Geet..??

Maan let's climb that tree ,woh flowers us ped pe...A tree with blue flowers..man!! I need them..chalo let's climb!!

Geet...have you gone crazy??

Abhi nahi..arreh cahlo na Maan.

But Geet...Aaaw..mela baccha Please top sulking.

Accha bacchu..chalo dekhte hai kaun pehle chadta hai.

Let's count till three and then start.

One..Two...

Three..Geet started running.

Geet ruko ,it's cheating .

Ab toh main tumhe nahi chodunga!!!

They ran towards the tree.

Hope you liked it,well I was never a great fan of travelling but recently I tried something and I absolutely enjoyed it !! So y'day while going through some photographs...I simply  wanted to write something close to those lovely moments ,here't the outcome *sighs*...hope you liked it πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by World-of-Dreams - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

nice. they want their lives to be without any limitations

Edited by t_areeb - 12 years ago
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
res..

edited...

Awesome OS
loved it...😊

GEET,,,,
She's a little crazy, but she's super cool. Love her like a fat kid likes cake, or somethingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

O.M.G!!! Maan's EX now  his boss fianceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Me laughing like maniacs.πŸ˜†

Loved 
Maaneet  journey

thankx for PM
😊

Edited by Gcs-girl - 12 years ago
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
dey want to live deir life like a free bird...

nice one...

loved it...

thank u sooo much fr such a lovely update...n sorry liking is not working in my system...so cant press it...

awesoome..
loved it...
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

awesome...

I crave for this type of life like a free bird but can't because of family  and society pressure...

thanx for pm...
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely os
thanx for the pm:)
renjini263 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved d update dear!!!!!!
goyalkalpna123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
just simply awsume
yaar aise dost real life mein kyun nh hote
i just wish that may be me too travel like ths 
i just love roaming around in greenery
but who knows wht store in future
anyway this one is awsume
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely...

it is good to travel sometime without any destination n limitation...