Jay Sean wants Anushka Sharma for his next

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Anushka Sharma seems to be having an admirer in singer Jay Sean. It is known that hard work and good performance always pays well and it seems to be true in the case of Anushka Sharma. Jay Sean who is a singer based out of United Kingdom has expressed his desire to work with Anushka Sharma. Earlier Jay Sean featured Bipasha Basu in one of his hit singles called Stolen. The singer Jay Sean who will be on a month long visit in India is expected to talk to Anushka Sharma about roping her in as well.

Sources close to Jay Sean have disclosed that the singer was impressed by Anushka Sharma's recent performances in Bollywood. It is highly likely that Anushka Sharma might feature in Jay Sean's album. Jay Sean is also close to the actress Priyanka Chopra and is known to share a good rapport with many Bollywood stars. So if everything goes well, we are likely to see Jay Sean have Anushka Sharma in his upcoming album which is yet to be titled.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

623577 thumbnail
yeah CAST RANVEER singh with her as well...so that it will official that a DISASTER is already in the making🀣πŸ€ͺ
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
JAAAY 😍
anushka's a luuckky girl
529549 thumbnail
Jay Sean😍
Anu is a lucky girl for sure!
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
How interesting though he has never shared any likeness toward her, unlike PC whom he always praises and tweets and is very closed to her. Wanna see PC and Jay in video together now that would set the screen on fire. If it's true Anu is one lucky girl πŸ˜‰
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
this girl rocks whatever she does ❀️ im sure if she accepts then this will be awesomeee too!
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kya baat. Everyone getting attracted towards anushaka sharma .fst maqbool hussian got floored on her seeing movie patiala house .now jay sean. Superb gal.
Edited by vikrant_shonit - 13 years ago
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
oh wow JS gonna cast Anushka...hmmm but i think he should first fulfill his dream to cast PC...

oh cant wait to see the vid...if all goes well...
i am sure it will rock ofcourse afterall it's JS
😍

Kiran Awesome Post Love it

oh JS looking so hot in that Pic ufff so hawt our hubby lookin smexy 😍
😍
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jay effin' Sean!😍 I got to meet him at his meet and greet...such a charmer. <3

&& Woot woot. Go Anushka! She should totally do it!(:
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fly2me

Jay effin' Sean!😍 I got to meet him at his meet and greet...such a charmer. <3

&& Woot woot. Go Anushka! She should totally do it!(:

OMG, No FREAKING way. Gosh you're so lucky to met him😳 Did you get his ever famous hugπŸ˜†