Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: preethia

loved the os...

well wat to say...emotions & pain depicted so well...

Thanks ! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Downhill thumbnail
hiii mehu..
i think heartless suits u better,,coz u make us weep everytime u come up with an OS...
and no matter how many times i tell u i hate u...u come again with a much more sadder OS ...which at times makes me feel..am i talking to a heartless girl...
wow...this was one amazing OS...
a heartless woman sacrificing her life for her baby which was not biologically hers, yet she loved her as her own. a woman who was driven only by mind and cruelly shunned any type of emotions, had sacrificed her life to make her daughter survive...
i am touched and i simply loved maan's character which was not pivotal yet it was one endearing and adorable character, and geet whom we wud simply dismiss as heartless and cold had emerged a winner and managed to tug the strings of our heart...
the way she finally confessed and vocalized her feelings during her last moments wer brilliantly portrayed...
i didnt kno whom i wanted to love more while reading this OS..maan or geet...coz they both made me realise when it comes to emotions, love and feelings, u never kno what a person wud end up doing for the person u love, and it cud be ur parent, son, daughter, siblings, soulmate or a person who u may not be related to ...

take a bow mehu...u outdid urself and made me go gaga over u, maan, kriya, geet and UR OS...
love u mehu
keep writing

reva
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi Maddy...tyhanks 4 da pm n beautiful OS,
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dreamy_Mystique

hiii mehu..
i think heartless suits u better,,coz u make us weep everytime u come up with an OS...
and no matter how many times i tell u i hate u...u come again with a much more sadder OS ...which at times makes me feel..am i talking to a heartless girl...
wow...this was one amazing OS...
a heartless woman sacrificing her life for her baby which was not biologically hers, yet she loved her as her own. a woman who was driven only by mind and cruelly shunned any type of emotions, had sacrificed her life to make her daughter survive...
i am touched and i simply loved maan's character which was not pivotal yet it was one endearing and adorable character, and geet whom we wud simply dismiss as heartless and cold had emerged a winner and managed to tug the strings of our heart...
the way she finally confessed and vocalized her feelings during her last moments wer brilliantly portrayed...
i didnt kno whom i wanted to love more while reading this OS..maan or geet...coz they both made me realise when it comes to emotions, love and feelings, u never kno what a person wud end up doing for the person u love, and it cud be ur parent, son, daughter, siblings, soulmate or a person who u may not be related to ...

take a bow mehu...u outdid urself and made me go gaga over u, maan, kriya, geet and UR OS...
love u mehu
keep writing

reva

Aaah...One of my three lovers are here ! πŸ˜† I was waiting for your "I hate you" comment and tada...here it goes ! Love you Reva...You guys are awesome, don't you ? 

BTW, I got new name...Heartless ! Yippiee...! 

You know reva, I always feel and believe that you should never underestimate one's character and feelings, coz you never know what he/she would do for you in the end, either positively or negatively ! 

And, regarding mother, I feel each and every woman has this MOTHER's feeling and this motherhood department in her body from birth ! Its not necessary that she could be a mother only to her child ! A lady can love anyone like mother, be it your younger brother, or in my case, my sister's little 8 months son ! πŸ˜† Or, your younger sister ! 

And, I somehow believe that even I can do this what Geet did for Kriya, after all, its not big deal, if I love her and I want her or him to live, I can easily do that ! πŸ˜³ Now, I am sure that you have finally admitted that I have completely gone NUTS in this study things, thats why I am talking like even more crazy ! πŸ˜†

And, yes you just made me realize that more you guys hate me for sad write ups, more I am coming with that, in fact, much more sadder ! πŸ˜† BTW, I was shocked when I saw few votes for Kiss the "Knight" Goodbye ! I thought everyone hated me for that, some of the readers left me, too ! But, I guess it was so effective that in best horror and dramatic and title, I found the Kiss...πŸ˜†

Great ! BTW, you are not voting there ? coz by far I know, you are the best reader, coz I have seen your red name so many times ! πŸ˜‰ You are the perfect person to vote coz you know everything ! πŸ˜Š

And, yes ! Thank you so much ! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

P.S. Guess what I am doing ? I am reading Kiss the "Knight" Goodbye ! πŸ˜ˆ

minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res

----edited-----

well that was a beautiful...though bit painful...loved it to the core...!!!
Lovely OS...
Edited by minnie_tweetie - 12 years ago
krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
beautifulπŸ‘ but painful too😭
Downhill thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanddy

Aaah...One of my three lovers are here ! πŸ˜† I was waiting for your "I hate you" comment and tada...here it goes ! Love you Reva...You guys are awesome, don't you ? 

BTW, I got new name...Heartless ! Yippiee...! 

You know reva, I always feel and believe that you should never underestimate one's character and feelings, coz you never know what he/she would do for you in the end, either positively or negatively ! 

And, regarding mother, I feel each and every woman has this MOTHER's feeling and this motherhood department in her body from birth ! Its not necessary that she could be a mother only to her child ! A lady can love anyone like mother, be it your younger brother, or in my case, my sister's little 8 months son ! πŸ˜† Or, your younger sister ! 

And, I somehow believe that even I can do this what Geet did for Kriya, after all, its not big deal, if I love her and I want her or him to live, I can easily do that ! πŸ˜³ Now, I am sure that you have finally admitted that I have completely gone NUTS in this study things, thats why I am talking like even more crazy ! πŸ˜†

And, yes you just made me realize that more you guys hate me for sad write ups, more I am coming with that, in fact, much more sadder ! πŸ˜† BTW, I was shocked when I saw few votes for Kiss the "Knight" Goodbye ! I thought everyone hated me for that, some of the readers left me, too ! But, I guess it was so effective that in best horror and dramatic and title, I found the Kiss...πŸ˜†

Great ! BTW, you are not voting there ? coz by far I know, you are the best reader, coz I have seen your red name so many times ! πŸ˜‰ You are the perfect person to vote coz you know everything ! πŸ˜Š

And, yes ! Thank you so much ! πŸ€—

P.S. Guess what I am doing ? I am reading Kiss the "Knight" Goodbye ! πŸ˜ˆ

ohh gosh u r reading ur own SS...
BTW the reason i am not voting is coz my reading is limited to MG FFs so i dont kno how well are other ffs/ writers..so i thought let me leave the votong part for others who seem to be following all kinds of ffs...

WHY?????? πŸ₯Ί u write such sad OS...everytime u make me cry...πŸ˜” you are so heartless...
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Beautifully written Meha !  ... You are just my kind of writer..i too Love Sad OS !! im just Reading a OS after long break ...You know what😳 i never read any writters OS than urs .. πŸ˜‰Miss ya ..Hope you are doing Good πŸ˜³
zaqxsw thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey dear...
So u r back again...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Was waiting for sumthing from ur end...
But then u made me cry... 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
It was such a touching story... Didnt expect this to happen at the end...
Cried reading something after sooo long...
But now that u seem to be back... Please assure me of something happy cuming up...
Waiting for something happy and die-hard romantic from ur end...
Love
Sakshi