Mera Naseeb Episode 19 - Written Update.

..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for a lovely update! liked today's episode! Can't wait for the next episode! Looks like it's gonna be the last one next week...
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: simplytoxic

thanks for a lovely update! liked today's episode! Can't wait for the next episode! Looks like it's gonna be the last one next week...

Yes it might be the last one.I shall miss the serial a lot. The serial was awesome through out.
No Problem. :)

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 d update..
nice episode.. finally Moeez's mom walked out of home...
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wo0ow..thnx mahi for d update n i loved d episode superb
x-Sundas-x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the lovely update :)
Loved the episode. It was really touching. Nazia and her mom crying and her mom telling her to continue her education so her daughter can be proud of her. The mother-daughter part was really emotional and I totally love it.
Moiz and Shazia had a baby son awww how cute ;D love the part when he had tears in his eyes and he was telling everyone about it.
Thank god that it was Shazia dream about Moiz wanted to commit suicide. It showed how scared she is of loosing him.
Finally Moiz mom stood for herself. How can his dad ask him to tell Moiz to only bring the baby here and send Shazia her house (divorce) or else he'll divorce her. Like WTH is that guy for real? But she did a right thing leaving him coz her son happiness mean mores then her husband selfish happiness. So they showed her leaving the house and I think that's why he had a heart attack and is on wheelchair.
And this Shahbaz how can he say can I see her? Like really? I know he loves her but he should accept the fact that she is widow and is a mother of a child. Nazia will tell him off in next episode. Nazia ki mom bhi apni jaga theek thi all she wanted was her daughter to be happy again.