Fan Fiction-Voting Closed

Poll

What story should i write a FF on AzNee?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay so i'm ritiing on AzNee these are stories i'm thinking to write on all these stories are my own...

Mohabbat-e-ghumshuda is a story of hatred,misery and love of two individuals Azfar and Neelam.How they hate one another at first then it changes to attraction and finally Love but both can't be together and how they are with one another but can't be together.Another story of Fawad and Sanam Sanam is Neelam's older sister and Fawad Azfar's older brother.Fawad and Sanam love each other but the difference of money comes b/w and drifts them appart (yeah i broke suprise๐Ÿ˜†) so its a story of Hatred-Love of Azfar and Neelam and Misery -love of Fawad and Sanam

Qurbat hai ya phir Judaai? is a story of Zahid and Shahla (Azfar and Neelam) (based on drama Qurbat) They are mamoo and bhanji to the world but in reality Zahid is adopted so he is not her real uncle .Shahla knows that and Zahid know that but both don't tell one another and love each other silently.When Shahla and Zahid will find out other loves him/her and about that they are not really uncle and niece it will be too late...Zahid would be married...but his heart still beats for Shahla... another story of (Imran and Sadia) Azaan and Tooba (my own characters) Tooba who is Hania's best friend (Zahid's wife) comes for the wedding from Lahore to Karachi and falls for Azaan who who is Zahid's best friend .The love story between them blossoms and creates funy and sweet moments because Tooba is outgoing while Azaan is serious like Zahid but unlike ZAhid he is also rude.
Edited by MewPrincess - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paramore thumbnail
c'moon guys plz vote i haven't mentioned but i'm doing anothr coiuple but its a suprise but can promise its a famous couple
Paramore thumbnail
guys if you are voting then also reply plzz
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow both those stories are awesome... I kind of liked the second story better.. . But I would want an imran-sadia ff... Is that possible that you change sanam-fawad with them?
Paramore thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

Wow both those stories are awesome... I kind of liked the second story better.. . But I would want an imran-sadia ff... Is that possible that you change sanam-fawad with them?

sure i will ๐Ÿ˜† but i thought Sadia looks more like an elder sister of Neelam but sure i will now๐Ÿ˜Š
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh great... Do start it soon and pm me when you update... :)
Paramore thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

Oh great... Do start it soon and pm me when you update... :)

well vote for it cuz till now its a tie
Paramore thumbnail
thnx for voting untill now ye Qurbat hai ya juddaai ? is leading
Paramore thumbnail
Well its a tie now i'm gonna count votes only till 11 pm tonight PST after that voting lines will be closed and i will post the intro which will indicate the story chosen thnx for voting guys!
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Gosh its so difficult to choose...but im more inclined towards second one bcos its different... ๐Ÿ˜Š