Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Usman, you've read the novel? Does it have a happy or sad ending? Do Ahsan and Zainab end up back together? What about Sofia? Who throws the acid?

Please tell me what you know. They're dragging the show on and on and I'm unable to watch it now.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: elle45

Usman, you've read the novel? Does it have a happy or sad ending? Do Ahsan and Zainab end up back together? What about Sofia? Who throws the acid?

Please tell me what you know. They're dragging the show on and on and I'm unable to watch it now.

i have not but my cousin have read the novel.. she told me the story...
she said they have changed the story from the novel... in the novel zainab dint run away with ramla's bro...she will throw acid on her self.. ask forgiveness from ahsan & sofia. and will die...
this was the story in novel... they might change the story on tv.. as they have changed the plot quite a few times now...
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Usman, I did keep thinking that she would throw acid on herself. The whole show focuses on how beautiful she is... And she decided to end that beauty. I have a feeling that Ahsan will take her back even after that though, since they've changed the story.
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: elle45

Thanks Usman, I did keep thinking that she would throw acid on herself. The whole show focuses on how beautiful she is... And she decided to end that beauty. I have a feeling that Ahsan will take her back even after that though, since they've changed the story.

but that wouldnt be fair with sofia.. she should not come back to ahsan's life now.. let them remain happy...
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
WTH!!!!!...why is ahsan falling for zainab again...that girl is nothing but trouble...ahsan...hosh main aao.

Usman. thumbnail
urrghh they are stretching it beyond limits... now why the hell is ahsan after zainab again... poor sofia
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It's too much with Sofia now, I hope nothing happens to her expecting child due to all this anxiety.

And I think that Zainab is going to die some way or the other at the end.
She is always crying n regretting and although I do sometimes feel pity for her but she is the one who chose this path for herself.
Usman. thumbnail
i think today is gonna be its last epi... since a new show is starting from monday at 7:30 ... i hope they give it a logical ending
x-Sundas-x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh this is Maha Malik novel right? I decided not to watch because I already red the novel. The ending is too depressing so couldn't watch it. Zaini is really going to regret what she did to everyone.
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: x-Sundas-x

Oh this is Maha Malik novel right? I decided not to watch because I already red the novel. The ending is too depressing so couldn't watch it. Zaini is really going to regret what she did to everyone.

yep.. it is maha malik's novel.. but they have ruined the essence of the original novel.. they changed the story line alot.. so many sub plots & totally unwanted twits and turns..