Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: BengaliWisdom

I finally got to watching today's episode and I just don't know what to say. This show was so, soo beautiful. Beautifully painful But I guess the tragic stories are the ones that leave the biggest impact.

I was really hoping that they would follow the book for this last episode just like they've been doing for the whole show, and that's what I saw! (even though some details weren't the same) What worries me is that I hope Hammad doesn't lose those two pearls. the way he fainted and the pearls started slipping from his hands in the rain... :/

What totally crushed me was when Hammad walked out of the room and he was remembering all those times he saw Iman :'( And then he remembered her words- "Iss jahaan mein to nahin, agle jahaan mein main aapke saath zaroor hongi"

I hope everyone, especially the Maulvi, realizes that Hammad's mohabbat has won.

I really want to know if they've shot for Season 2 already because Imran's taking a long break and I don't think any of us will be able to wait that long... lol.

@bold::completely agree with you ..no wonder its gonna stay in our hearts forever..
you stole my words for those lines from iman'...i was like why does he have to remember all the best moments with iman and make us cry more..😭.and to make it worse for us,they ended it on hammad lying unconsious with one pearl slipping away with iman's dialogue..what more do we want man!!simply so tragic..never knew such a beautiful lovestory would make a big space in my heart..i for one am not outta the emotional last epi. since yesterday..it's revolving in my mind ever since..

and yes ive read some where on FB that the second season hasn't been shot yet..lets see..me too cant wait..

SunriseGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ mazkachazka- Exactly! As if Iman's death weren't enough that they had to go and give all those flashbacks with the sad sad music. And on top of that, he faints and remembers her words. It's like they're trying to really kill us Too much to handle, yaar 😭

@ meepha- LOL I hope he's not getting married! 😳
mazkachazka thumbnail

Originally posted by: BengaliWisdom

@ mazkachazka- Exactly! As if Iman's death weren't enough that they had to go and give all those flashbacks with the sad sad music. And on top of that, he faints and remembers her words. It's like they're trying to really kill us Too much to handle, yaar 😭

exactly man!!im unable to come outtof it..😭..thats what they wanted ,they wanted people to remember the end forever....and its worth..
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hats off to Hashim Nadeem sir for writing such an touching novel.
Khuda Aur Mohabbat is not ordinary serial, its an extra ordinary serial..
Omg.. Never seen a serial like this before..
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am Ayesha yara , it is kind of my first time here yaar , i hear the title song so many times , but never thought of watching the show yaar because i heard it was sad yar. so today , i did not have any hw yar , so i thought to watch this show yaar. i am only on 7th epi yaar, ad i love the show yaar ,i ask my friend who watch the whole show yaar and she told me that iman died yaar.
I'm super sad but it makes me so touched to know such a beautiful story has been displayed on screen for the audience to view

mazkachazka thumbnail
^^yess indeed its a lovely story..<3
.ayesha. thumbnail
yeah yaar, i am loving it yaar and i agree lovely story.

and i am on epi13th yaar and there first proper meeting yaar
i don't think that i have even words to explain yaar

.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think we all can agree on one fact and that is that KAM is an uforgetable drama that left and impact on us... One if the greatest dram's made...
.ayesha. thumbnail
^^ i agree yaar , it was unforgettable yaar and i don't think that i will ever forget this show yaar

.ayesha. thumbnail
I just finish watching the show and i am crying yaaar. i am speechless yaar even knowing that was goona happen. i feel really bad yaar
i can't believe that such sad story ended that way yaar and i feel like it is not only iman died even hammad to yaar. i feel bad so bad for him. he did not know until her father start reading that itai and he was shock oh myy.. i am super sad yaar