Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

534523 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
wonder whats gonna be happening tomorrow!!..:'(...
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i've started reading the novel .. if you're interested will keep you posted 😆
raheelu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
aah ko chaahiye ik umr asar hone tak
kaun jiitaa hai terii zulf ke sar hone tak

ham ne maanaa ke taGaaful na karoge lekin
Khaak ho jaayenge ham tumako Khabar hone tak

SunriseGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: elu_ash

aah ko chaahiye ik umr asar hone tak
kaun jiitaa hai terii zulf ke sar hone tak

ham ne maanaa ke taGaaful na karoge lekin
Khaak ho jaayenge ham tumako Khabar hone tak

OMG I was just about to post a question about this shayari 😲 Thanks so much for posting it! Could anyone explain the meaning of it to me? 😳 It sounds beautiful and painful (I only understood the last line lol) Someone please translate, pretty pleaseee 😳 😆
SunriseGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: BengaliWisdom

OMG I was just about to post a question about this shayari 😲 Thanks so much for posting it! Could anyone explain the meaning of it to me? 😳 It sounds beautiful and painful (I only understood the last line lol) Someone please translate, pretty pleaseee 😳 😆

Ok nevermind, I found the translation lol. It's so heartbreaking 😭 God, Hammad will be the death of me If anyone else wants it, here you go:

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey,
I saw the last episod eof khuda aur mohabbat just now?
Imran said he'kll return with season 2

I am curious,will they return after a break or form next week?:P
SunriseGreen thumbnail
^ They haven't specified that yet (as far as I've heard). I hope it's soon 😳
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I just saw the last episode, & I'm in tears... Truly the most beautiful drama on pakistani telivision...

I'm also curious to know about second season... the novel has 37 chapters how long will second season air... also for 14 episodes? And what about Imran Abbas he's taking a break then how will KAM 2 happen, or have they already shot it??
anyways I'm looking forward to it... KAM S1 was just amazing & I know S2 will equally good...I'm so exited...😳
-Laiba
Edited by princez_94 - 13 years ago
-Ashoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

beautifulll story, beautiful drama

im speechless!

the end was beyond my imagination and i feel such an emptiness in my stomach. amazing acting by alll!

muhabbat eventually always win..even through sadness

SunriseGreen thumbnail
I finally got to watching today's episode and I just don't know what to say. This show was so, soo beautiful. Beautifully painful But I guess the tragic stories are the ones that leave the biggest impact.

I was really hoping that they would follow the book for this last episode just like they've been doing for the whole show, and that's what I saw! (even though some details weren't the same) What worries me is that I hope Hammad doesn't lose those two pearls. the way he fainted and the pearls started slipping from his hands in the rain... :/

What totally crushed me was when Hammad walked out of the room and he was remembering all those times he saw Iman :'( And then he remembered her words- "Iss jahaan mein to nahin, agle jahaan mein main aapke saath zaroor hongi"

I hope everyone, especially the Maulvi, realizes that Hammad's mohabbat has won.

I really want to know if they've shot for Season 2 already because Imran's taking a long break and I don't think any of us will be able to wait that long... lol.
Edited by BengaliWisdom - 13 years ago