Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
pakistani dramas havent had happy predictable endings for a long time
and this isnt going 2 b any different either! :s
but anyways... lets see... nazia is being too rude for no solid reason!? :s considering the fact how they showed nazia's nature, initially!?
be it wid bushra or Shahbaz! :S
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^ hey areeno :D long time yaar, how've u been?

QeT had a happy ending ... but i guess that was different. Yeah this show has been quite unpredictable .. so we don't know. I'm not up for a Shaibaz-Nazia's happy ending tho. Meh ...

PS: happy independence day :D
Edited by trouble_maker - 13 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Binu! 🤗
LOL, QeT, was a lil too diff :s, xcept for that show i think... MZZB, Daam, Daastaan and a lot havent had predictable endings!? so yeah...

Ermm, this drama has been going so freaking gud and true-to-life, that i dont think shahbaz and nazia will end up togetherr, but still, maybe the drama creatives want to have a fairytale ending so be it! :P
LOL, i wont mind either endings, unless they show Moiz asking to marry nazia!? like it was in the novel :S thats not even allowed in Islam, and i dont want Nazia to get married at all, if not shahbaz... =)
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The episode was okh...the thing which surprised me was Nazia saying to shahbaz that she still loved her...what a shocker...means she was faking with fahad...but in previous episodes she was shown so atern about shahbaz that didnt even wanted to hear his name...btw she did look cute in college uniform 😊 Feeling really bad for Fahads mom...bushra ansari performing an excellent job in this role *applauds*
I guess we are going to have two three more episodes...coz after eid a new serial will be starting...and luckily by Umera ahmed...
serendipity. thumbnail
really!?
what serial? and whose in it!?
and, yes Bushra ansari, as always with a phenomenal performance! 😳
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Reeno: Moiz asking to marry Nazia 😕 YUCK! Better not happen. But who knows ... Shazia's life is quite perfect right now... don't see it all ending like that.

@Warda: Really? Yayyy!! Now that's something to look forward to!
Warda. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

really!?

what serial? and whose in it!?
and, yes Bushra ansari, as always with a phenomenal performance! 😳

I read it on FB...that after eid a new serial named "MAAT" will be airing every friday on Hum tv
which is written by Umera Ahmed...will try to find and post a link for you soon. 😊
serendipity. thumbnail
@Binu: i know i know :s but ughh maybe they wanna show a better ending for shazia's?
PUHLEEZ no moiz asking for shazia, lets see...

@Warda. : wow, do post the link soon, i hope we get to see awesome faces, an experienced cast, i wouldnt mind, anyone, anyone i LOVE but PLEASEE! hah!
Warda. thumbnail
Heres the Cast Of Maat: as per FB source

Aamina Sheikh as Aiman (Formerly Mariyum in the story)
Saba Qamar as Saman(Formerly Aiman in the story)
Adnan Siddiqui as Faisal(Formerly Saad in the story)
...Asad Malik as Azar(Saman's 2nd Husband and Faisal's friend)
Rabia Naureen and Shamim Hilaali as Mothers of Aiman and Faisal
Noor Hasan as Hadeed

:)
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A new serial written by Umera Ahmad.. already excited... though i dont like Amina Sheikh much.. but i really like Saba Qamar.. she really impressed me with her acting in Pani jaisa pyaar, so looking forward to it..