Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1743164#45262438

Written Update of Episode 18. If anyone needs due to missing the episode.

x-Sundas-x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It was so sad. Can't believe Fahad actually killed himself. Why did he do that?
And is Moiz going to do the same? Or just threatening his dad? But why is his dad so shocked and faints?
It was so sad when Bushra was breaking down. Superb acting by Bushra Ansari.
My heart goes for Nazia. Poor girl have to suffer so much.
Overall fantastic episode and the precap itself is fantastic. Will Salima say yes to Shehbaz?
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

wats the difference left then.. people would say fahad ke marna ke baad shadi ussi larke se ki jisse affairs ki khabrain thin.. tsk tsk..

EXACTLY! point kya hua phir? :S infact, this way it seems more bad u know.. just the other episode she cried for shahbazz.. and now if after fahad, she married shahbaz.. log toh sunayeinge.. it seems wrong.. that fahad had to die in order for nazia to get back with her first love.. it's just wrong..and shahbaz - wht does he think? that this is the same naive innocent nazia he fell for? no.. she is the mother of another man's child now.. if they show that he EASILY accepts the kid and nazia, that wud be wrong..becuz that's not possible in today's world.. he's a guy after all, no saint.. he can't just like that fall for nazia and the kid..
i dunno, 1- he shud've waited.. abhi aisa lag raha hai ke woh mauke pe chance maar raha hai.. and 2- wht was the whole point of this whole twist ab end pe waapis shahbaz ke saath hi aana tha toh..
lastly, fahad.. it's very sad, and saddest part is waeyi mard aise bebas ho jate hain agar unki maa aur biwi ke beech anban ho.. truly, a man is tied very tightly b/w his wife and mother, two most imp ladies in his life.. and never shud a man be forced (by either side) to chose between these two..
fahad however, was weak as well.. he cud've handled this situation better... rather than completely kicking out the mother, he cud've just FORCED the mother (as a son) to live there, while he shud've brought back nazia forcefully (as a hubby), and told his mother, in firm tone, that neither nazia wud leave, nor the mother.. and, if not that, then he cud've gotten nazia another home.. maa bhi khus, woh bhi..
but yeh step lene se, woh khud toh chala gaya, peeche dekho wht a mess he left behind.. the mother, ab usko hosh aaya.. BOHT GHALAT kiyaa us ki maa ne.. very wrong.. kab tak koi larki chup chaap yeh sab sahe gi? tsk tsk.. a very sad ending..
and yeh shahbaz ka twist toh i don't like at all... i dunno, i just hate stories jahan girl gets married to a guy other than her first love.. and then her hubby has to die in the story for her to get back together with the first love..
kyunke i feel, kuch relations, time ke saath change ho jaate hain.. kuch log time ke saath change ho jaate hain... and feelings bhi time ke saath change ho jaati hain.. ek larka aur larki jo pehle pehle ek doosre ke liye perfet hote hain and ek doosre se boht pyar karte hain, yeh nahi ho sakta ke woh saalon ke liye alag ho jayein, ya un ki kahi aur shaaadiyan ho jayein, and then ek arse baad itna sab changes ke baad woh waapis ek saath ussi tarah aajayein, with that same love and all.. that just isn't possible.. and that kinda makes the other person (like fahad) feel meaningless..
i know she has a long life to go and is case mein its better for a girl to get remarried.. but i want to see nazia stand on her own feet, get some career, and then perhaps after awhile marry some1..
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
if moiz also kills himself den it wud b d most pathetic thing to b shown but m sure dats gonna happen coz dat only explains d fainting of his father..but please it shud nt end wid d baba's prediction becoming true
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mera Naseeb Episode 19 - Written Update-Click Here
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
LOVELY EPISODE AGAIN..

just loved d opening scene where nazia cried wid her mom i felt like crying too...n i dunno y but i hv dis feeling k next wud b d last episode...moiz's father on a wheel chair wat happened to him?
x-Sundas-x thumbnail
Loved the episode. It was really touching. Nazia and her mom crying and her mom telling her to continue her education so her daughter can be proud of her. The mother-daughter part was really emotional and I totally love it.
Moiz and Shazia had a baby son awww how cute ;D love the part when he had tears in his eyes and he was telling everyone about it.
Thank god that it was Shazia dream about Moiz wanted to commit suicide. It showed how scared she is of loosing him.
Finally Moiz mom stood for herself. How can his dad ask him to tell Moiz to only bring the baby here and send Shazia her house (divorce) or else he'll divorce her. Like WTH is that guy for real? But she did a right thing leaving him coz her son happiness mean mores then her husband selfish happiness. So they showed her leaving the house and I think that's why he had a heart attack and is on wheelchair.
And this Shahbaz how can he say can I see her? Like really? I know he loves her but he should accept the fact that she is widow and is a mother of a child. Nazia will tell him off in next episode. Nazia ki mom bhi apni jaga theek thi all she wanted was her daughter to be happy again.
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
but i so wnt nazia to accept his proposal yar..he truely loves her..thank God atleast salima aint doin all her non sense stuff dis tym n wants her daughter's happiness
x-Sundas-x thumbnail
But if she marry Shahbaz then what's The point?
Agar wapis uski taraf lana tha then why introducing Fahad?
And you it doesn't make sense people will say oh his husband killed himself so she can be with her lover (harsh but true)
And Shahbaz should understand that she Is a widow and she has a baby girl now.
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
but dats d lamest thing ever..just because her husband has died doesnt mean she cant marry again..n if some1s willing to accept her n her daughter den y not go for it..