Originally posted by: wida

aoo fadh will kill him no accident or what ever

ahh thatss extremely sadd

oh even i was guessing the same he will commit suicide
and thats the really sad 😭
born-leader thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Don't want Fahd to kill himself. If he does commit suicide, his mom will be responsible for all this. Initially, I used to think that Fahd's mom is possessive because he is her only child but this woman is inhumane. She has no feelings. She was saying SO much to Fahd. It was getting unbearable. Poor Fahd! I really felt sorry for Fahd when he was begging his mom to forgive him and his mom has made him a puppet. Nazia was good too but I don't want her to be angry on Fahd. Its like none understood him completely.

Nazia wanted her husband to take stand for her and Fahd's mom wanted her son to accept her will. Salima yelled at him for not taking stand. C'mon, what would he do? He loves Nazia a lot but he don't want to upset his mom. Even if he dies, Nazia will again think that her husband wasn't brave to face the situation. Whereas, his mom will think that he did this all out of his 'wife's' love. I don't want writers to ruin such an innocent character. I want him to get all the happiness which he deserves.

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
FAHAD WILL COMMIT SUICIDE! :(
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
eagerly waiting for the next epi..
veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fahad killed himself😭 😭 nazia😭
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ohhh ghhhaaaddd this serial is heart breakinggg...😭
Usman. thumbnail
man.. that was a sad episode...dont know whats gonna happen next... and imo Shahbaz should wait for some time... forun hi rishta maang liya...
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

man.. that was a sad episode...dont know whats gonna happen next... and imo Shahbaz should wait for some time... forun hi rishta maang liya...

wats the difference left then.. people would say fahad ke marna ke baad shadi ussi larke se ki jisse affairs ki khabrain thin.. tsk tsk..
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

wats the difference left then.. people would say fahad ke marna ke baad shadi ussi larke se ki jisse affairs ki khabrain thin.. tsk tsk..

haan...ohh i felt so bad for Fahad in yesterday's epi.. he looked so devastated... no one understood him though it was his fault of lying to her mom... he shouldnt have done it.. but in yesterday's epi he was so helpless... he dint want to lose Nazia & her mom too... bechara 😭
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

haan...ohh i felt so bad for Fahad in yesterday's epi.. he looked so devastated... no one understood him though it was his fault of lying to her mom... he shouldnt have done it.. but in yesterday's epi he was so helpless... he dint want to lose Nazia & her mom too... bechara 😭

i criedd CryCry Fahad was adorable.. he didnt have a choicee.. his mom brought him up like a father and a mother.. it would be wrong on his part if he left her.. watever she may have done... he had duties towards both and i think he wasnot able to handle the pressure.. pooor him..